is this normal for big dick guy? ego stuff...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bigmix, Mar 3, 2008.

1. bigmix

bigmix New Member

well, i just had little problem with my boss last week... not really a
    problem... it's kinda his frustration with his wife!! and there was sth that
    affected me... here's the story..

my boss is 42 years old guy, smart and charming, always go anywhere
    commando with his huge pride of meat outline in his light tone outfitters to
    sport the outline of pride... and he always says sth like it's 9 incher
    whenever and wherever he can... even sports his pride a while after
    peeing to gather others' eyes... what a pride, man!! that's normal, i know.. for me, i'm not that hung, but i am proud of it as it's mine. it's only 6.5 long with 6+ thick, so not that small, right? but his is not as thick as mine :wink: its long could win me, but the thickness, i'm the second to none in this office.

he's been with his 32 hot chick wife for approx a year, no marriage, just
    living together. and last week he accidentally found a box of condom in her handbag which the brand is not what he usually use!!, that's not surprised, the most surprised part is he found that it's too small to fit his pride.

with his frustrated anger, he came to me and told me the story, so i told
    him to calm down and talk to his wife first, it might be for some other
    purposes. he looked at me and asked me with a question kinda i was one
    of the suspected!!!

as he tried the condom in the office restroom, so i went to picked it up and rinsed to clean it then check the size and walked back to him with my hard on poked out of my pants.. and told him to fit the fucking condom on my tiny meat (sarcastically), if it fit me, he could fire me immediately.. he
    turned to his room with more anger!! sorry boss, at least i stand on my
    feet that i was not any of his suspected.

OMFG!! IS THAT THE WAY A BIG DICK GUY ALWAYS DO TO HUMULIATE OTHERS with such question and eyes or such manner?? i'm sure you good guys here are not like that, right?

the next morning, he came to the office and handed me one bottle of
    good white wine with some words of apology... i think that's all... happy
    ending.. but NO..

today, he came to me with that box of condom and asked me if i can find someone to fit it, bcoz neither he or me could fit it, who could???? i asked him if this is the condom-rella process, i was hired for sth else and i thought it was over since last week, so why it still keeps going on and on? he told me that his wife just said no and kept crying...

so what should i do to tell my boss? he went mad now... really!! i got back
    home a bit early today as i was upset too... well, all friends here, no matter you are str8, guys, girls or gays, kindly help me figure it out how i could help him...

in my gut, it's his family problem, and it shouldn't be interfered the office
    stuffs... what's wrong with him? forget to tell you that the office has only
    me and him are men, and 2 other girls... he has no car driver, his wife drives herself and he drives himself.

and do you think his wife really cheat on him? :confused:

thanks in advance...

2. Supersized

Supersized New Member

i wish i had such a sexy boss. I would let him handle his own marriage problems though. May I ask are you both blue collar or white collar workers? or maybe a comibnation of the two.

try to get him to join the site! I would love to see and meet him!

3. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    Wow - that is a strange one, but as said before, it's a private issue, nothing to do with work, so he needs to sort it, not you.

good luck

4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

She could be with anybody outside from the people you guys don't know.. If he have a little money paying 500$ or so to a private detective for a week he could have his answer and if he has a lil more money for 5000$ maybe he could get his answers. She maybe bougth the condoms for a friend, she already had them, she wanted to try them on the husband? who knows... but that option I gave you is the best :) let it past and hire someone to do the work. I mean if he is really into her and want to find out the truth. Or he never will and this will never heal back. Even if she is not a good women it hurts a men's ego.
    I love my gf and if she was doing this I would be pissed.. now if I could care less about her I would do the same and shut up...

5. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let him deal with his G/F himself. Not your prblem and don't get involved, and tell him your not interested in getting involved. File a complaint with the labor board.

6. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    I would say that no matter what the circumstances, approaching your boss with your boner poking out of your fly is not a smart move. But it seemed to work out for you, so what do I know. Maybe if i walked into my boss' office with my hardness sticking out of my pants I'd get more respect from her. Probably not though, as she's an awful bitch who respects no one. I would probably just get fired, like anyone else who walks around the office with their dick out.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

It's HIS personal problem and should NEVER have been brought to the office. He is an immature nut job. He needs to talk to his girlfriends.

Yes, of course she is cheating! Duh! I can tell you the brand and type of condom my last 4 men wore. If she purchased the wrong size after being with him for a year it's cause they aren't for him. :rolleyes:

Excellent advice.

8. Hand_Solo

Gold Member

Preposterous.

9. Kallisti

Kallisti New Member

Albums:
    alright, Hand Solo is by far the coolest name I've seen on this site so far.

10. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

If your boss's wife cheats on him, it aint your problem. Don't get involved. Just politely say you don't know why his wife has a condom with her, and leave it at that.

Also, anybody that treats employees / coworkers badly and mentions anything remotely sexual is asking for a pink slip and lawsuit. The courts interpret laws against sexual harassment broadly enough that it aint worth the hassle.

11. bigmix

bigmix New Member

supersized... this is very tiny workplace, just 3 staffs, one man (me), and two other girls (not that hot too) and him (my boss). we have no collars, just colleagues. actually, i feel him how he felt as i was cheated before, and i don't know why he acted like that??

he has his leisure with girls on his friends yatch... yeah!! it's kinda fuck fest there!! i went there once and never again.. i feel it too much, not a romantic way of sex, which is not my type anyway..

i can't promise if i can ask him to join this site as he might fire me of my rude!!:confused:

12. bigmix

bigmix New Member

i know that ... however, i just wanna stand on my feet that i'm not in that.. go ahead with your boss, and let me know how she feels... :biggrin1: and don't just stand still, make your move to move her too.. :biggrin1:

13. bigmix

bigmix New Member

thank you all, i came to work this morning without him and till now at noon, he's still not pop up, so i think he is dealing with it by himself now... and wish me luck... if he fired me, anyone got a job for me? have to check out the classified now!! :confused:

14. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I think I've heard this story before.

It's called Cinderella.

Draft saved Draft deleted