Is this normal?

ItalianStallion: I was having sex with my lady today, and I just wouldn't cum. Can anything cause this to happen, I have never had anything like this happen before. Can stress or mood, or anything normal lead to this happening?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There are so many factors.. You can't begin to name tham all. If it is just this one time, then don't stress to much about it, if it happend alot, then you need to see a uroligist. You could have a prostate problem. I don't cum sometimes when I am having sex, I figure if I can make it shot by hand later, then everything is still working.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, happened to me the last time I had sex too. It's really funny. I think I got caught up in both stresses with graduate school as well as a "pattern" of masturbation. It's pretty common to shoot once or twice daily, and I suppose if I were to engage in sexual action sometime out of that "normalized pattern," my body wasn't prepared or willing to get out of sync.

Just to be fair, is everything alright with you and your girlfriend? Have you been particularly busy or preoccupied or worried about what's going on? Are you eating like usual? And, perhaps the worst of all, how did she feel about you not getting off?

I guess I'm lucky. No hard feelings in the bedroom, and it was acknowledged that staying busy and kinda off-kilter makes it difficult to achieve orgasm. :) The next time I get an A on a paper, I'm gonna get some!

SizeRulz: It just so happens that I got an A on a paper I got back today. Do I have to get in line somewhere? LOL

captainstupid: ya i couldnt cum after the red sox lost last night. talk about stress

Tender: well started taking a new med.
not sure if its that or stress....
but i cant finish either...
so id say women have the same torubles there....
when you are distracted or have emotional junk going on.....
Tender

ItalianStallion: DeeBlackthorne she wasn't upset about me not getting off, after all this is the first time this has ever happened, and we have been together for four years. I have been very stressed latley, with a full college load, and I just got promoted at my job, and my grandmother pass away last week; bless her soul.

All I really wanted to know was if this is normal under things like stress, I just wanted to make sure nothing was physically wrong with me.

We had sex the day after this happened, and earlier today, both times I ejaculated just like normal, but that one time just caught me off gaurd, thank you guys for the feedback on this. You really made me feel better about it.

gigantikok: With all the sex I DON'T have, I'm sure I'll have no problems cumming when it finally happens... ::)

ItalianStallion, my best advice is to hold off on sex for awhile, and go get a deep tissue massage. In no time, you'll be cumming like a madman.