Is this normal?

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
I'm reasonably large (7.9"x5.75") and I need to know if something is normal or not. I'm 36 years old and recently found out I have low testosterone. This has been known to cause erectile problems, but I'm also trying to rule out other causes like venous leakage (penis not trapping blood correctly).

When I stand up, or sit up, or am on my knees, or on top in missionairy, my erection often gets firmer because of gravity and blood flow, etc. I'm trying to determine if this is normal, or if it indicates venous leakage.

Do any of you guys experience this as well?

Thanks,
Eisenhower

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a guy and I don't know the answer but I think it's much the best idea to go to your doctor and either find out if something is wrong or set your mind at rest.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
OK, folks, I have medical appt's scheduled. Believe me, I'm not avoiding the doctor, I'm just asking if anyone else experiences this with their erections.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I haven't noticed this myself. I have always gotten rock hard. So far anyway, but I'm sure the day will come when I won't, for one reason or another.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm reasonably large (7.9"x5.75") and I need to know if something is normal or not. I'm 36 years old and recently found out I have low testosterone. This has been known to cause erectile problems, but I'm also trying to rule out other causes like venous leakage (penis not trapping blood correctly).

When I stand up, or sit up, or am on my knees, or on top in missionairy, my erection often gets firmer because of gravity and blood flow, etc. I'm trying to determine if this is normal, or if it indicates venous leakage.

Do any of you guys experience this as well?

Thanks,
Eisenhower
This is no big deal. I take it you went to the doctor. Relax he will fix the problem. Good luck to you........

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get your testosterone levels dialed back in first, give it a little time, and see if there is any difference.

I am on TRT myself, and I can assure you that it is worth every penny.

...OB