Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I've had this issue before for a while and it hasn't made me worry too much just been uncomfortable... I have brown spots underneath my penis that began forming around the same time as my urethra widened and there are red marks almost like the hole is ripping open. My skin has also become very loose in this area. recently I have had issues with getting hard but really only while masturbating, while masturbating I really only get fully hard when I'm cumming... With others I seem to still get hard ok which is strange. I attached some images, please if you need any more info ask me. If you're gonna say go to a doctor I already did and she basically laughed at me about it. Ialready got an std test which I guess was clean. So maybe somebody here has experienced what I'm going thru because Google searches have returned no precedent for this. I hope i can get some advice from yall thanks for your time.

Attachments

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I've had this issue before for a while and it hasn't made me worry too much just been uncomfortable... I have brown spots underneath my penis that began forming around the same time as my urethra widened and there are red marks almost like the hole is ripping open. My skin has also become very loose in this area. recently I have had issues with getting hard but really only while masturbating, while masturbating I really only get fully hard when I'm cumming... With others I seem to still get hard ok which is strange. I attached some images, please if you need any more info ask me. If you're gonna say go to a doctor I already did and she basically laughed at me about it. Ialready got an std test which I guess was clean. So maybe somebody here has experienced what I'm going thru because Google searches have returned no precedent for this. I hope i can get some advice from yall thanks for your time.

I can't offer any guidance to the physical issues, please do keep in mind Dr.'s are simply people, often over worked, certainly limited to their life experiences. If she basically laughed at you, then she was the wrong Dr. That you are guessing your test was clean is also a sign she is the wrong Dr., you deserve to be advised that things are okay. There is a different urologist who understands the importance of male reproductive health to a male. Find yourself a better Dr. - how, by interviewing them - call up & ask them questions or leave a message to call you back. The Dr. who has proper care for patient health will return your call, eventually. Good Luck.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
While the doctor's manner was unprofessional I don't see anything unusual either. Spotting anywhere on our skin can happen as we age. Loose skin around the urethra isn't unusual if there is no physical discomfort. Having said this, you still should take @evolution's advice and seek a urologist who will be willing to investigate and explain.

Reactions: evolution

Leakingpre247

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call that Dr back and tell her you were hurt by her mannerisms and did not get answers. I have a policy with people I meet... if im doing something wrong and you dont tell me, thats your fault and I will just keep on doing badly.

She needs to know. Maybe she will realize how bad she was.

Reactions: thick4me

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Aside from the criticism of the poor doctor who cannot defend herself, Dooky, the skin looks fine to me. Genital skin is much more heavily pigmented than the rest of you. Your meatus/hole looks a tad redder than normal, but that's probably the quality of the picture, and not you. Nothing too exciting. If you aren't leaving stains on your underwear, I wouldn't worry too much. As for loose skin, from the picture, you have normal frenulum and normal inner foreskin. You can private me if you like. Let's leave it at, I know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: PThong

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm no doctor, however I do have a dick. From the pictures you look like you have a healthy penis. I once had a Dr. like you've described canned her. I'd find me a nice Jewish urologist, go to him explain your concerns and listen closely to what he says. I say Jewish because my experience has been great with all the one's I have. Great bedside manner, direct, and to the point. He might even prescribe a topical ointment for you to apply should you require that. However, if there is no discomfort my hypothesis would be that it's just normal for you. Not knowing your age, it could be that like some people get little brown spots on the hands and arms as they age called "age spots" that could be what is happening to you?

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call that Dr back and tell her you were hurt by her mannerisms and did not get answers. I have a policy with people I meet... if im doing something wrong and you dont tell me, thats your fault and I will just keep on doing badly.

She needs to know. Maybe she will realize how bad she was.
good idea to speak up when being spoken down to...by anyone

Reactions: Leakingpre247