Is this person attractive?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, Ill play....

1. attractive? not my type at all, so no.

2. age? 33 - 38.

3. sexuality? Way gay for sure.

Is he still happy about this? Id check again if I were you.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please look at the image on this link and answer the questions below.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://gmdesign.org.uk/4.jpg...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Do you think this person is attractive?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. How old do you think this person is?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3. Do you think this person is Straight/Gay or Bi? [/FONT]

what's the point of this?
have you gotten whatever you were looking for? :confused:

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
People have different views of what they think is attractive. Unfortunatley based off a picture and not actually meeting the person will make for harsh comments. I have friends thats are amazingly good looking but have very shitty attitudes.. same goes for people on this site.. and that to me is unattractive.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
am surprised there was not many more sensible comments?
most seem quite defensive and rude.

People have responded that way because he's simply not classically handsome or particularly distinguished looking. Besides, your motives in starting this thread are unknown and therefore are treated with suspicion.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. He is not attractive in that pic it looks like a mugshot. I think he could be attractive but his hairstyle does not flatter him. Dudes with round faces shouldn't wear their hair that short.
he should also smile.

2. I would say he is in his 30s.

3. How the hell would I know if he is gay? One of my best friends in college was gay and I never had a clue until I ran into him on a gay dating site 8 years after we graduated.