Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Come on ...

Look at the halo around this .....you tell me is that real ...

but halos are caused by simply saving it in JPEG format aren't they? Its part of the encryption algorithm.
Not particularly arguing that its a real photo, but I'm just trying to learnt the art of spotting fakes!!

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Not particularly arguing that its a real photo, but I'm just trying to learnt the art of spotting fakes!!

Pics are usu. Photo-chopped one of three ways: duplication, substitution and morphing.

1) Repetition/patterning will be present in duplication 'chops. Look for a unique identifying feature and try and locate it elsewhere, as fakes of this kind typically just copy a part of their cock and paste it three inches higher.

2) Pixel blur/mismatch will be present in morphed 'chops. Look for greater pixelization and granularity, as fakes of this kind typically copy/paste their entire cock, magnified, onto the original image masking the real cock underneath.

3) Lighting/color-tone discontinuity will typically be present in substitution 'chops. Look for incongruities in shadows/light source and/or skin-tone, as fakes of these kind typically lift someone elses cock entirely and slap it onto another pic.

With respect to the pilfered image in the OP, you could probably look at the pic and say that case (2) above applies, but INDEED had a rather extensive gallery which showed a consistent (HUGE!) size and I would say the vid he left should remove whatever remaining doubt there might be. Whether INDEED is "Hugeboy" on RateMyDick is debatable, but I'll say "no" because INDEED posted on three other sites with the same screenname.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
something jus doesnt look right about it....whats wit the wierd camera angle and not just a straight down shot like most ppl lol