Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The low res quality combined with the "aura" around the entire cock leads me to believe that it is photoshopped.

Albeit, it's hasn't been edited into anything too outrageous.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think so - the two darker coloured rings mid-shaft look like a photoshop.

I noticed that also, although I didn't point it out because the last time I was trying to get people to see something like that in a pic for some reason no one could. :tongue:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think so - the two darker coloured rings mid-shaft look like a photoshop.

I agree with this. It does look kinda fake. On the other hand,like AlpaMale said, the size is something that could easily be real.
Personally I think it is a photoshop but by someone who isn't a complete moron and hasn't photoshopped their dick into some ridiculous 2-feet long monster.

EDIT: I'm not changing my view I was just wondering if it's possible that the first dark ring(closest to head) is a circumcision scar or something?
I don't really know much about it so I don't know.
This doesnt explain the second dark ring though.

Last edited:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I ran it through an error level analysis (ELA - tool that re-saves the image with extra compression, then compares to the original - areas that have been shopped generally compress very differently from the areas around them, so they light up on an ELA.) It doesn't detect any tampering (except for the site logo, obviously.) Of course, this picture is of such poor quality and looks extremely compressed already, so an ELA could miss it.

Still, I don't think this needs to be a photoshop. I think it's just a really flattering angle.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The second ring on the shaft makes me think yes it is shopped. The ring near the head looks like a circ scar, the second is the natural position that was not scrubed in the shop. I agree with Alphamale it has not been overly edited.