Is This Position Possible?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. I'm just wondering about the logistic feasibility of this position I thought of last night (yeah I just get so bored! lol)

This is it:

Girl riding, but riding my almost horizontal cock; moving up and down my abdomen as opposed to bouncing up and down (vertically).

Anyway I was wondering how big you'd have to be to be able to bend down (could lift back slightly to help) and lick her clit while my cock is still inside her. Obviously I think this would be when she's on the end of my cock.

Anyone heard of this? Comments? Suggestions? Ta.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just from the logistics of it, I'd guess that you'd already need to be able to self-suck or very-nearly-self-suck in order to reach her clit (seeing as it would only be a short distance from the end of your penis).

I believe it's definitely possible for some guys, but certainly not for all... a not inconsiderable degree of flexibility is going to be crucial. Trying to find a woman whose clit is located quite a long way up (between her breasts might be ideal :rolleyes:) could help nominally, but not a huge amount.

I don't recollect any occasion that I could get any further south than above the belly-button, but equally, I don't recollect any occasion when I got even vaguely close to self-sucking either. :tongue: Seems to me that you'd need the same array of skills for both. :wink:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah ok. Well I think I could maybe JUST do it but if I did I'd probably put my back out. I just thought it would be cool and a nice way to reciprocate hehe. I'll try it sometime and get back to you.

I can't self suck though, I tried one time (with my legs behind my head) and it was very uncomfortable lol. *sigh*

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's cool you have a desire to give her pleasure that way :) But, remember, if you or she is thrusting at the correct angle & force, then she's being pleasured as well, or at least she should be. I've found that alternating between moving up & down on the nearly-horizontal cock (fun for me) and her almost stopping & grinding into me (fun for her) makes a good combination.

But your idea does sound like a lot of fun. I agree though you'd have to be pretty acrobatic to accomplish it.

-dp

Wonderboy said:
Ah ok. Well I think I could maybe JUST do it but if I did I'd probably put my back out. I just thought it would be cool and a nice way to reciprocate hehe. I'll try it sometime and get back to you.

I can't self suck though, I tried one time (with my legs behind my head) and it was very uncomfortable lol. *sigh*

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I thought it would be fun...

It's cool though because my girl is so horny for me hehe. Such vulgar texts she's sending, and she used to be so innocent!

I'll at least try the position and get back to you...would it be harder or easier with a shorter/taller girl or just the same?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Cool idea Wonderboy!!!
I have been able to self suck but when I have a girlfriend, I have no need to so I lose all my flexibility!
I will definitely try it with my next lover, it takes a few weeks before you get flexible enough to reach, and it can't be done on a full stomach.
http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103625.jpg
this would probably be the best position for achieving this.

I think there are a few similar possiblities if one's girlfriend is a contortionist!

Mmmmm!!!

To answer your question, I was 7.5" when I self sucked!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah that's the position I was thinking of. But also of pulling my knees into my stomach slightly, with her on top to get her closer if need be. I think its doable. I think it would be hot too.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bigend said:
The position illustrated is easy with a large cock but clit licking I think you would need to be very supple.

I have not tried that position.. for sure.. but I do have a favorite position that gets the bottom guys going crazy every time! I fuck them while they are lying on their backs and while fucking them ( do not miss strokes because of doing this) , I lean down/forward and deep throat their cocks as I fuck them. Double-pleasuring them in this way seems to make for very quick orgasms! Is very hot for me as well! :rolleyes: :tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Explore Anything is possible !I have been getting in to fucking myself I dont have to wine and dine myself Send myself flowers and i respect myself in the morning:biggrin1:

Media
I think it would be VERY difficult to do.

I have been fucked and had my cock sucked at the same time and that was pretty wild..didn't look too comfortable for him though..like someone said...you'd have to be at least flexible enough to be able to suck yourself.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I love the position you described, me moving horizontally up and down lying on his abdomen, as it gives lots of stimulation to the clit. I don`t like the position in the link so much as the sensations are not so good.

In the first mentioned position I`d prefer to enjoy that activity and have him give oral at some other time. In the position in the link maybe, but it sounds like an awful lot of effort when we could do both activities separatly with ease.

PiercedUnderWhere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've spent what seemed like hours lovingly sucking nipples that were at eye level while still deep enough to draw love-gasps of 'you're so big', but to be honest she was half a foot taller than me and had a long torso... and I can autofelat, but my forehead and cheekbones seem to get in my way when I try this... Maybe I should try jelqing my tongue.