Is this program okey?

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have decided that I'm going to begin with the beginners guide.

Starting with length, is this okey to start with the first weeks:

Week 1 goal: 40 reps

Week 2 goal: 45 reps

Week 3 goal: 50 reps

Week 4 goal: 55 reps

Week 5 goal: 60 reps

Week 6: Layoff

Doing Jelqs - ?!

Or should I add something? Thanks

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could add some stretches :)

dont forget stamina excersizes too, like kegels.

flichenstein

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could add some stretches :)

dont forget stamina excersizes too, like kegels.

No ofc not, this is so new to me so all these things is unfamiliar. So like 40 reps a day = 40 times I jelq a day? xD

And which is good stretches and stamina? :) please forgive my bad english and noobness

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No ofc not, this is so new to me so all these things is unfamiliar. So like 40 reps a day = 40 times I jelq a day? xD

Yes, that's a good place to start.

And which is good stretches and stamina? :) please forgive my bad english and noobness

Not a problem :) You should do the Oriental Massage as outlined.

guestar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing. I ve been wanting to try these exercise for a while, but was scared it might not work and was too complicated and long. Now, after reading all the comments, i m ready to give a try, id really like 1-2 inches more. (and girth as well) So if i understand correctly i start today at 40 jelqs, increasing till i get to a hundred following your plan? Do i need to do both the oriental massage (5 steps) and the kegel?ANd what is the pc muscle? i didnt not find a video of that, And last but not least i am uncircumsized will my skin be all stretch out, or should i bring it back further in before stretchin out!? (dont know if you understand what i mean) Anyways thks a lot and sorry for all these questions!? i just want to do it right!

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Start at 40 thats fine. Build up slowly, if you think you can take some more its fine to add some reps just dont add 100 reps at 1 time and certainly dont ever do more then 200 its too much.

PC muscle = the muscle that contracts when you cum. If you tighten it it makes your penis harder (pushes blood in). You need to do this when you train to make sure the new tissue gets enough blood to grow and also to make sure your erection doesn't go floppy.

I do 25 x5seconds kegels after every workout thats it, its enough. You can do more (it should increase cum distance) but not mandatory.

GL

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing. I ve been wanting to try these exercise for a while, but was scared it might not work and was too complicated and long. Now, after reading all the comments, i m ready to give a try, id really like 1-2 inches more. (and girth as well) So if i understand correctly i start today at 40 jelqs, increasing till i get to a hundred following your plan?

The 40 reps outline is just an example. You should start with a rep scheme that's comfortable for you.

Do i need to do both the oriental massage (5 steps) and the kegel?

Yes...

ANd what is the pc muscle? i didnt not find a video of that,

The PC (Pubococcygeal muscle) is the main muscle contracted during the kegel. You can see what happens to the penis during an erect kegel/towel raise in the Towel Raise video: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html#post1612305

And last but not least i am uncircumsized will my skin be all stretch out, or should i bring it back further in before stretchin out!? (dont know if you understand what i mean) Anyways thks a lot and sorry for all these questions!? i just want to do it right!

Just use a lot of lube and remember to retract your foreskin before doing any stretching exercises, and you should be fine :)