Is this real, do you think?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time I see this pic for some reason I am bothered by it- it is the biggest cock I have evr seen going into a very tiny mouth. I have saved a copy of the image on my computer, but dont know how to post it here for you to see. Can you help me with that?
I tried just copying/pasting the link, didnt work.
and now Ive tried adding attachment, not sure if that worked, either.

Attachments

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The image is obviously Photochopped.

Don't get me wrong...that's Shane Diesel, and I'm not disputing that he's enormous. But that boxcover shot doesn't look anything close to real. It appears they took a shot of the girl with her mouth open, deliberately scaled it down a bit, and superimposed another image (in comparatively larger scale) of his cock to appear as though she's blowing him.

It's using perspective to exaggerate his size...sorta like how kids like to pinch people's heads between their thumb and forefinger, just not quite so drastic.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well it sure doesn't look like he'd get a very satisfying bj out of it, regardless!! :)
and thank you, now I know who it is and thanks for your opinions- I had never seen anything quite like it

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Diesel is very large, but the photo of the dick in the girl's mouth has been photoshopped, in my not-so-humble opinion.

By the way, if anyone is interested, I know of a revenue producing bridge in a major metropolitian area on the east coast that could be had at a great price. It's possible that with a good sized downpayment the seller would be willing to offer low interest financing for the balance of the purchase price. With seller financing you'll be able to save on closing costs with no need for an appraisal or the title insurance that other lenders may require.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Shane has a huge cock that proves itself in his numerous videos. HOWEVER, I agree that some of the pics are photoshopped. They're making a hugely thick cock even thicker for effect--and why not?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
While i am in agreement that that is indeed Shane Diesel, I wonder if the girl's mouth has been morphed?

I was going to suggest this exact thing. The dick also looks like that team of "brothers" who strap giant dildoes on themselves and pretend to be bigger than they are...

WE see those pics all the time, I can't remember the name

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Camera lenses produce a proximity effect where as you move the camera closer to a certain object, it will increase in size and the background willdecrease in size. The picture you guys are speaking about is shot with the camera almost on Shane's hip as she sucks his dick, his penis being magnified by the proximity effect!!!! It's just like the people that put the camera right on their dick's and post their pics in the galleries here. It's just a photographic sleight of hand that you don't need photoshop to reproduce, no biggie (no pun intended).

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, it's more than that...the photos have actually been retouched to give the impression that the girls' mouths are stretched wider than they really are.

I followed the link in your earlier post and was amused to see that most of the cock-in-mouth shots are similarly edited, some more obviously than others.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a link I pulled of of askjolene.com, MDFAN is a great place to sell the extenders though! lol!!!!