is this real?

Sasha91_London

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I've been to 3 hen nights involving strippers and one was really tame (I don't remember any contact with the stripper at all from anyone), the other two seemed pretty similar to the vid and one even ended up with some private time with the stripper.

I guess it really depends on the alcohol consumed, the stripper and of course the girl in the audience. A lot of girls just aren't that confident even with alcohol, but there are exceptions.

ChitownMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's real. I've performed at enough hen parties to know that the clip is pretty representative. No way those were actors

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he wasnt really fat

nah dude, but he has a good amount of fat over his muscles which makes him look really really... wide...

though I dont know what girls like about that? normal dick, looks like a sausage.... i should really get to know more about alcohol and its effects :biggrin1:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
this happens all the time..women won't admit it though..but props to sasha for being brave enough to say she went to parties like this..
most women act like they're gaurding secrets to the pentagon when the subject comes up..
i say fuck it! and say you had a good time...

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's real. There are only a minority of women who will get as intimate as that with a stripper, but it does happen. Most women are either too embarrassed or not confident enought to get that close, or not bothered. But it's the clips like this one that end up on the internet, not the ones featuring shy retiring women.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in one of those clips one of these days.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
It's real. There are only a minority of women who will get as intimate as that with a stripper, but it does happen. Most women are either too embarrassed or not confident enought to get that close, or not bothered. But it's the clips like this one that end up on the internet, not the ones featuring shy retiring women.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in one of those clips one of these days.

Tell me where I have to strip for you :wink: