Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

looks to me like the biggest dick ever. the lightning is bad, so it might be fake, but it still looks very real to me. even bigger than mandingo.
Real. Probably not bigger than Mandingo, but close. Don't let RFJ see this thread, though... :ninja:

what is this crap? spam? post pictures, not links to some registration page
Quit yer bitchin', sign-up for the FREE fucking account, enjoy 5 vids a day and STFU. It's a tip.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's real, but it's hard to tell how big it is with the lame camera angle he's using.

Looks like a 3 hander, but that doesn't mean much. I can get 3 hands on mine and I'm not very big.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's real, but it's hard to tell how big it is with the lame camera angle he's using.

Looks like a 3 hander, but that doesn't mean much. .

Looks like a 3 hander because when he holds his dick with both hands, the lower hand's thumb is touching his pubic bone and the fingers are around his ballsac instead of around the shaft.

That's the reason he jerks off sliding just the upper hand, while the lower hand don't moves and has the thumb and index around the shaft and the rest of the fingers pressing over the ballsac. So this guy is holding his dick with the full hand width of the upper hand and just the index and thumb of the lower hand around the base of the shaft.

Tricky angle + tricky lower hand positioning = "huge" dick :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Last edited: