Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In 15 years of living and or going to nudists resorts I've seen one like that. It was on a really old black guy walking around at a nudists resort in Michigan. It was soft I assumed, but it looked unreal but was real. It was litterly balancing off his knee caps.

Wife saw one at Hedo Negrill in the early 80's, a local, it was down to his knees, and he was walking the nude beach with 3 women .

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not a strong case to prove any sense of objective truth. But in that same sentence there's only so much to disprove. Although there are some factors to consider, one being the simple statistical data that goes against the idea of a giant giant cock like that, which just doesn't happen if the data is to be believed. And secondly the patron steps away from the camer, which isn't wrong so much as there is a reason he stepped away and it could be so we don't get a clear image of what's going on. Also its still a grainy image to begin with and furthermore we only see him do so much and its not enough to say anything conclusive.

Again no real data to say yes or no, but my instinct says no just because its so abnormal, and I don't like that he steps away from the camera and doesn't do anything.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife saw one at Hedo Negrill in the early 80's, a local, it was down to his knees, and he was walking the nude beach with 3 women .

That must have been back in the days when Hedonism II was called the Negril Beach Village. That was possibly before Delroy the bartender and way before the new pool area with the swim-up bar was built.

It looks real. In Cap d' Agde there have been a couple fairly close in size, one that was a silicone job and the other a German on vacation with his wife. Too bad this is such a short video; it would be nice to see it in action.