Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This could be real, obviously hes measuring form his balls but the remote is about 9 inches long so subtract an inch or two for his balls and plus an inch cos hes past the end of th remote and he could be about 8- 8.5 inches or so which is reasonable.
Although the crappy pic quality does make it look a bit bad.

Look at the distortion on the index finger.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look at the distortion on the index finger.

Uhm... right or left hand?
I have to admit I can never see any of these distortions in the pics and I'm terrible and spot the difference. I think I'm just crap at details could you point it out?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Id love to comment....
.... but my answer is no longer allowed under new lpsg tos.

;)

Ahhh good point. I hadn't been actively browsing the boards for a while and just found the alteration to the rules on this point. Sorry about that, mods. Won't happen again.

bobg, you'll just have to figure it out for yourself.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/238628-revision-in-the-lpsg-rules.html#post3767234

So basically anyone can photoshop their pics and no-one is allowed to say anything about it, otherwise it is "harassment".

I could be mistaken, but I think that new rule has to do more with calling people out for gender faking and not with photoshopping their pics.

And/or people just being deceitful in general about who they are. I.e. a guy posting pics of another guy and saying that it's him when it's not.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I could be mistaken, but I think that new rule has to do more with calling people out for gender faking and not with photoshopping their pics.

And/or people just being deceitful in general about who they are. I.e. a guy posting pics of another guy and saying that it's him when it's not.

"Any posts by members calling each other out as fake, or posting comments about the validity of a members images and the likes will be considered harassment"

That's pretty clear to me that you're not allowed to question the validity of an image. It's a dumb rule that opens the door to deception, but that's what it says.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Any posts by members calling each other out as fake, or posting comments about the validity of a members images and the likes will be considered harassment"

That's pretty clear to me that you're not allowed to question the validity of an image. It's a dumb rule that opens the door to deception, but that's what it says.

Again, could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure by "validity of a members images" they mean it in the gender faking and/or claiming pics are of you when they are not way.

Example: Person's profile has a bunch of hot pics of a female. Another member saying, "Hey those pics aren't of you, they are of some hot chick!" is questioning the validity of their images.

Not whether they are photoshopped or not.

Could be wrong I guess. I just never read that rule to mean that. Maybe it was worded ambiguously on purpose.

Last edited: