Is This Real?

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
The side to side swinging had a mechanical/pendulum aspect to it....mine would not swing like that... in my estimation it is something attached loosely over the real cock!:confused:

Donkeyboy9, if yours swung like that, it could harness wind and supply the Eastern Shore with enough electricity to light up every Chrismas tree for weeks.:wink: BTW, glad to see you back here!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Donkeyboy9, if yours swung like that, it could harness wind and supply the Eastern Shore with enough electricity to light up every Chrismas tree for weeks.:wink: BTW, glad to see you back here!

Hi John ! I scheduled my return just in time for the holidays.... to help light the trees as you so aptly put it! :smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG!!! Did you read the comments? They're great- but I kinda think its fake- a couple peoples comments caused me to look thru this guys complete gallery- and something doesn't ring true, and also may explain the curvature-
and I agree, if that was cumming, it didn't look like it. Regardless, yuck.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OMG!!! Did you read the comments? They're great- but I kinda think its fake- a couple peoples comments caused me to look thru this guys complete gallery- and something doesn't ring true, and also may explain the curvature-
and I agree, if that was cumming, it didn't look like it. Regardless, yuck.
yuck yuck and more yuck.