Is this routine good for me?

cracka1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I start off by getting into the hot shower to relax my muscles. Then I do manual stretches in the left, right, up and down manner for 30 sec each. Followed by massive jelqing to 300x. This takes about 15-20 minutes depending on my time (college kid). This is done usually in my morning shower when I get up - anywhere from 10-11:45am. Later at night, or during the evening Ill do to same thing but about 150-300 jelqs. Now I have noticed the little red spots on my shaft and my head which is said to be the bloodvessels. I'm about 8"x5.6" and 18. I'm really thing at 5'10" 120lbs. So hopefully my cock will still lengthen and fatten up naturally as the years go by (which im sure the girth will).
Ive been working on jelqs for about 2 weeks now and my girlfriend slept over at my dorm a few nights ago. Before we had sex, she said that she has never seen my dick so hard before. So, apparently it is working a little bit in getting rock hard erections!
Input?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I start off by getting into the hot shower to relax my muscles. Then I do manual stretches in the left, right, up and down manner for 30 sec each. Followed by massive jelqing to 300x. This takes about 15-20 minutes depending on my time (college kid). This is done usually in my morning shower when I get up - anywhere from 10-11:45am. Later at night, or during the evening Ill do to same thing but about 150-300 jelqs. Now I have noticed the little red spots on my shaft and my head which is said to be the bloodvessels. I'm about 8"x5.6" and 18. I'm really thing at 5'10" 120lbs. So hopefully my cock will still lengthen and fatten up naturally as the years go by (which im sure the girth will).
Ive been working on jelqs for about 2 weeks now and my girlfriend slept over at my dorm a few nights ago. Before we had sex, she said that she has never seen my dick so hard before. So, apparently it is working a little bit in getting rock hard erections!
Input?

Little red spots (petechiae) are normal. As long as they're no larger than pinhead-size, you're good. You can alleviate petechiae with extra long hot wraps and massage.

A static routine will only work for so long. Start with a moderate amount of reps and intensity. Add a few reps and a little more intensity each workout so that you force progress. You should also be doing some kind of stamina work- it aids in the growth process.