1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Is This Sexist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSWORD8, May 22, 2019.

1. BSWORD8

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Vibrator is top prize in Spanish squash tournament

If so what should they give the guys to make equal opportunities...would that make it ok?

Maybe a voucher for Anne Summers or Lovehoney would be best, for all sexes/sexualities to choose to taste?

2. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's what the winner of the tournament said:
    "I think probably they just wanted to be funny or different," Ms Sadó said of their choice of prizes.

And I think she is right. They thought they are funny... but I can understand that Ms Sadó was pissed. I would have been as well if I would have won and they hand me a pocket pussy. At the first moment I would laugh, but finally I would have been disappointed.

The question "is it sexism?" is a different one... the question is, would have they thought of similar presents if it would have been a mae tournament? - if so, it was just a joke that went wrong, if not it was sexism.

For example, the first time the German national female football team won the world cup all females got a coffee service. That was sexism.

BSWORD8 likes this.
  3. Klingsor

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sexist and stupid.

Though it's hard to be one without the other.

4. IntactMale

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure it's really sexist, but its obviously inappropriate. If they awarded the mens competition with a fleshlight and a razor I don't think anyone would question whether or not its sexist. But it would be a weird award to receive and I think I wouldn't be too happy about receiving it.

I think its offensive, but not necessarily sexist. I think dividing people into different competitive groups based on gender is literally sexist. I don't think that that is necessarily a problem in this case, but if we are going to call things sexist then that would be the place to start for the scenario presented here.

It's also a little sexist to think that these are necessarily products exclusively for women. There are men who wax their body hair. There are men who remove callouses from their feet, I know I do it. There are men who use vibrators, even on their penis. It seems kind of sexist to assume that these are products exclusively for women.

Still, its a bad choice for an award. Nobody wants to get these types of things publicly, these are all items to be used privately. It's offensive because of that, but I don't think its really sexist.

BSWORD8 and Perados like this.
  5. jacenx

jacenx Sexy Member

I prefer to think that a vibrator is not a good choice. Girls should seek a real penis instead of playing with a vibrator

6. BSWORD8

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trouble is not all penises are well trained to work as well as a vibe ;-0 Not suggesting I am perfect by way!!

And told sometimes vibes do diff job than a cock...or combined works well!

7. Klingsor

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sure they'll give your advice the consideration it deserves.

malakos and Tight_N_Juicy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice