Is this skinny, curvy, or what?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What are we arguing about again? That Wyldgusechaz isn't attracted to Bettie Page so he's constructed a reason for it to be "correct" that skinny is better? I mean, come on Wyld, you obviously have a preference for very thin women, which is fine, but it's your preference. It may also be the preference of man men especially those steeped in Hollywood, but come on, how many of us are truly steeped in Hollywood and attempt to live our lives like the stars? You want your world view to be the right one. That's just not how it is.

In my mind, one can't argue that Bettie Page wasn't a sex icon nor can they argue that BHR isn't extremely attractive to the vast majority of people, but that's my world view. I'm just as entitled to mine as you are to yours.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bingo. And you thought I liked them because I could use their ribs as handlebars. Nope, it's all about the leftovers.

Not to mention when you take them out to dinner you only have to spring for a green salad with no dressing and a packet of pepper. That's what I call a cheap date!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Aww Snoozan, thanks hun, come over here and help me eat the extra helpings of mashed potatoes and gravy. Here come let me put some butter on your roll....

Spring for a salad eh? Salads are just there to keep my mouth enterained while im waiting for my medium-cooked Porterhouse!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are being intellectually dishonest. The average man has no where near the opportunity to meet (or more likely have women throw themselves at the above) as the ones I mentioned. If you don't think those guys have thier pick you are lying
I didn't say they didn't have their pick, obviously they do...what I said is they don't have their pick with me or with any other woman who doesn't consider herself to be a piece of meat to entertain celebrities at their beck and call...the only two out of that bunch that would appeal to me or have a chance with me are the two I mentioned.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a bloke with principals and if I had the opportunity to have sex with a famous person... sorry no I would not, some body being famous does not make me want to just forget all my principals. I find some people on here disgusting in the fact that they imply that everybody would fuck a celebrity because of their status as a celebrity. People fuck celebrities in their fantasies but the reality is quite different, I think that people on here can't seem to gather that just because they would act without principals everyone else is the same... I think these people are saying this to justify their own perspective even though they know it is wrong. Best to say how you see it and not assume people....

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aww Snoozan, thanks hun, come over here and help me eat the extra helpings of mashed potatoes and gravy. Here come let me put some butter on your roll....

Spring for a salad eh? Salads are just there to keep my mouth enterained while im waiting for my medium-cooked Porterhouse!

I'll bring the homemade macaroni and cheese!

I didn't say they didn't have their pick, obviously they do...what I said is they don't have their pick with me or with any other woman who doesn't consider herself to be a piece of meat to entertain celebrities at their beck and call...the only two out of that bunch that would appeal to me or have a chance with me are the two I mentioned.

Wyld just doesn't get that not all women are whores for money, fame, and power. Many are, and those are the ones who make themselves into whatever is popular for arm candy to look like at the present time. And of course, the men who are attracted enough to power to make themselves rich, famous, and powerful want the latest and most trendy stuff-- cars, electronics, and women.

It's a certain subset of people who make relationships based on male power and female beauty, but it's not the only way people go about it.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can I bring the triple layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting?:biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That Marisa woman is stunning!! Never seen her before.

You gotta love the fitness women. Two of my favourites are Monica Brant and Timea Majorova - a toned woman like that is so hot!
I like athletic women, but not when they get such low body fat that they need breast implants to look nice.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are we arguing about again? That Wyldgusechaz isn't attracted to Bettie Page so he's constructed a reason for it to be "correct" that skinny is better? I mean, come on Wyld, you obviously have a preference for very thin women, which is fine, but it's your preference. It may also be the preference of man men especially those steeped in Hollywood, but come on, how many of us are truly steeped in Hollywood and attempt to live our lives like the stars? You want your world view to be the right one. That's just not how it is.

In my mind, one can't argue that Bettie Page wasn't a sex icon nor can they argue that BHR isn't extremely attractive to the vast majority of people, but that's my world view. I'm just as entitled to mine as you are to yours.

Hear, hear! As a "skinny", athletic gal myself, I regularly have people tell me to put on weight. In fact, half of my family tells me to shut up and eat already.

So, no, it's not a world view. And I say, HURRAH for love handles. If I had lesbian inclinations, I would definitely go for the softer women. I only look at thin, athletic women to figure out their exercise secrets because I happen to enjoy looking/feeling that way.

- - - - - -

Snoozan, is the new avatar you? Simply stunning! DC Deep wasn't kidding when he mentioned the Judy Collins' eyes.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Not to mention when you take them out to dinner you only have to spring for a green salad with no dressing and a packet of pepper. That's what I call a cheap date!

Psh. Restaurants in LA caught on and started charging the same amount for a salad as you do for an actual meal. Bastards.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love my women to be curvy. I love a woman to have a nice ass on her, not huge just something that adds to the curves. If I wanted to fuck someone that looks like a skinny male, I would fuck a skinny male. lol

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For example I know Act 2 on this site is very curvy and working to be fit so I like that. A lot. even tho she might not be where she wants.

Well ~blush~ thank you Wlyd.

If anyone cares to take a peek at my gallery you can see the difference in just a few short months. The pic of the stripe-ish black body suit is a good before and the black low cut with the pink and green holding it together stuff is a current shot. Wlyd has promised to take full body after shots, once the transformation is completed, a woman with curves just less jiggle.

Not that he needs anyone to defend him, I just have to share my two cents on these comments.

Wyld just doesn't get that not all women are whores for money, fame, and power.

My interactions with Wyld have always found him to be most respectful and to me, a woman with curves ... soft ones.

What are we arguing about again? That Wyldgusechaz isn't attracted to Bettie Page so he's constructed a reason for it to be "correct" that skinny is better? I mean, come on Wyld, you obviously have a preference for very thin women, which is fine, but it's your preference.

I could be wrong, but I dont believe he is arguing at all. If you read through his posts you will see he is one for discussion. He is asking those participating in this thread to think. I don't believe he registered a negative feeling about Bettie Page, he was putting forth that many men, nowadays, wouldn't find her attractive and wonders why that is the case. For me, I really don't care about this particular subject, I just figure its their loss.

However, if we are going to talk about he emasculation of the males ... I'm all over it.

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
I'd like to say i look pretty good. XTube Photo Set But then again, im just going by the response i get. Maybe there are those who dont think so and they arent inclined to let me know about it. so be it!

I would most definitely agree with that! You have a beautiful hourglass figure that seems to be ignored by so many people but in my opinion you can't beat it! My girlfriend has such a figure and although she is carrying more pounds than you, still has the curves which to me is the key thing.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So after I posted and stated I dont give a rip, I drove around town and pondered. Why this ...

What I am getting at is that guys who can pick any woman they want, Tom Brady, Howard Stern, Tiger Woods, George Clooney, Donald Trump, Will Smith, Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake, they all pick the *skinny* girls. Thats our control group. Why aren't the guys who can pick anyone not going for the Bettie Pages? Are some of the men here who say they like *curvy* girls incapable of getting the skinny girls? Or being PC?

... stuck in my head.

Wlyd you are asking about the men here and why they are stating the preferences they are ... I am not sure. But what I did come up with will probably not be popular.

I think the men you listed may choose what society says is perfection because these men at their very core could be very insecure. They got to where they are because they are made men, they have 'people' who have dressed them, formed their personalities, those who market a created image. Do they feel intact with the image that we see or perhaps they feel a disconnect? I propose these men do not thrive, but absolutely depend on the approval from the magnitudes for their survival. Maybe they do everything they can to maintain that exterior image, including being with a less curvy woman?

Just ponderings.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I never said who I am only attracted to. I have a preference for athletic looking women, cause I do lots of wacky sports. I really like the beach girl look cause it reminds me of my youth on the beaches surfing in SoCal. like Marisa Miller. I am not attracted to Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston, or a very thin Angelina Jolie. Not a speck. I like Madeline Stowe or Anne Archer.

Gallery 3

http://www.celebrityindex.com/Madeleine_Stowe/

I am saying that the women you are calling curvy are thin, even skinny.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am saying that the women you are calling curvy are thin, even skinny.

Well shit, we might just agree with one another then. :biggrin1: The words curvy and voluptuous are so misused today that no one can agree on a definition. In my mind, curvy exists independent of body fat percentage-- even women who are pretty thin can be curvy, while voluptuous describes a woman who carries more body fat than someone who is thin or slender but less than someone who is overweight. I also think both terms exist independent of beauty-- some women can pull off voluptuous very well just as some women can pull off having few or no curves. As well, it's also personal taste.

I'd say that here on LPSG we have women who run the gamut of body types and are all beautiful, which is very cool. I think in Hollywood and in magazines we see a lot of the same.