Is this Split stream urination?

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
I had accident when jelqing my penis the wrong way 5 years ago and have tons of issues since the day. ED, varicocele, split stream and all those problems.

When I urinate, it comes from one hole. However, if I look very closely when I urinate, I see 2 streams coming out from the hole. They also cross each other making like a letter V. After they cross each other and make that V, the 2 streams of urine would go straight in the same direction.

I had they cystoscopy done already and my urologist tells me he did not see anything under the telescope that should cause this. I was told it is fixable using a scalpel and the procedure is easy to fix but since my urologist saw nothing, he tells me he cannot do anything.

Is the description I just gave split stream urination?

B_blackrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if its any help im uncut, but often wear my foreskin back. I often pee in two streams and from what i hear its pretty nomal.....dont worry!

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
I dont have problems with the split stream shooting in different directions though. It goes in same direction after they cross each other. Anyone know what i mean? A lot of you have the split stream that most people talk about.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Westell 1 Please tell us what exactly happend whit the jelqing or accident, as you call it. Since I jelq from time to time I'd like to avoid injury. Thanks

westell1

Just Browsing
Media
guys i went to my urologist again. I asked him how does split stream urination go and he tells me with his fingers it goes in different direction. I told him nooo thats not how it goes for me. I told him it comes out in 2 streams and then immediately cross each other but then go in the same direction but its 2 streams.

He tells me that is NORMAL. Is this true? I told him before the injury, it was never like that. He said don't worry about it and thats it.

Can someone tell me if this is normal? I mean this has to be some sort of split stream urination right?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's quite normal. Nothing to worry about.

I see a split stream sometimes too. Not every time, just once a week or so. Once in a blue moon, the pee comes out rather similar to what you described - where I get not just two streams but they kinda cross over.

It usually happens because a little bit of precum or semen dried just inside the opening and caused the two sides of the opening to stick together. Some of the pee goes just over the spot and some just under it - causing the two streams.