Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great Link in the Koala wear.. thanks:biggrin1:

I'll say, what with Power Pouch and Money Shot just waiting for us faggy campy types that need constant stimulation. the dick ones aren't worth it, but the ones for shaved pubes would be great without shaving. Much improved over eeeenglish more tame tastes which are suitable for visiting your grandmother in. Hilarious 'written clothing', as Barthes would say, esp. things like 'in my opinion MyThong is the greatest thong ever designed by Koala or any other...' So much evolution, so necessary to keep up..."Blow Me" may be a necessity for going to clubs as underwear.

D_toadlevel

Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to answer a couple of questions. 1. They are muscleskins & 2. They have a full back, so everything is covered.... See from the pics below... I would only go to an extremely quiet spot, just wear 'em to get maximum sun on skin, and theres a pic in a simular pair last year...

Attachments

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not into speedos or banana hammocks, I think they make a dude look like a girl, I wouldn't even wear them in my bedroom, just my opinion. For the beach i perfer boardshorts :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im not into speedos or banana hammocks, I think they make a dude look like a girl, I wouldn't even wear them in my bedroom, just my opinion. For the beach i perfer boardshorts :biggrin1:
heh.

i think if my guy came to bed wearng them i might never fuck him again *shudder*

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just to answer a couple of questions. 1. They are muscleskins & 2. They have a full back, so everything is covered.... See from the pics below... I would only go to an extremely quiet spot, just wear 'em to get maximum sun on skin, and theres a pic in a simular pair last year...

Thanks, I found them on another thread, they have a sort of unwieldy website, everything closed-up-like.

Well, I'm sold on them, as you look just fantastically voluptuous in them, and are now a role model for me...Monster thinks 'dudes like you look like a girl' when you're just fuckin' dressed to kill--so that what you are really doing is wearing that Muscleskin like nobody's business, the body looks great, the basket looks great, the pubes are just crazy-sexy, and I bet your ass smells better than a fuckin' rose! I plan to spend the summer working on getting your look, among other noble pursuits.

As long as you're gonna be straight, though, you have got to conform to different standards--that's it more than getting into any trouble for it. I don't worry what anyone dissapproving thinks as long as there's no hassle. I don't dress for other people, or rather I dress for myself first. I'm gonna wear my Muscleskin at plenty of beaches full of families, have been wearing revealing suits for years, don't even necessarily prefer gay beaches.

James49

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think I would wear it at a public beach. But at a private pool party, with a privacy fence perhaps.

musclekid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do what is comfortable for you...personally they are not my style, but that doesn't matter...Your bulge is very apparent and it that is what you want, then go for it!

ok i'm probably taking this post too seriously (the original one that started the thread, i mean) and it's not a "real" question but just in case it is, why not just wear a trench coat and flash little kids as they pass by? it sounds like the same sort of thing to me.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do what is comfortable for you...personally they are not my style, but that doesn't matter...Your bulge is very apparent and it that is what you want, then go for it!

You're my other role model in this joint, pretty fellow. Not only gorgeous and sexy, but very tolerant and trying to be kind. Much better than saying 'prison beach', which is nastier than that commenter usually is.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought this for the summer... just wondered if you though these would be suitable for a normal public beach?? What do you think of them? They do keep everything covered... If you like them or don't like them tell me why

did you ask Borat if you could borrow that??