Is this suitable beach wear????

A flat speedo would be better not the 3d affect

Yeah, I mean I'm all for having a bit of bulge on display, my gf thinks its hot, but yeah u can do it in fitted lycra shorts or trunks (not a fan of the tiny speedo look though), even if u wear a jock underneath, a rounded bulge thats not so obvious tends to be the preferred look, i think those show a bit too much, it would look less obscene just naked i think!

Well that's a practical reason why I think it perhaps proper for guys with big penises, to sometimes have a visible penis bulge or visible penis line. Like we are going to notice much anything we don't already know? Yeah, most every guy has a penis, that's supposed to be used for fucking and bringing more babies into the world. More people would be glad to live, so such "facts of life" should be acceptable.

But that doesn't mean that many people want to see some guy "parading" it around in public, areas where mixed sex and children may be, "showing off" in some penis-emphasizing pouch. I don't expect every penis bulge to be hidden, as a woman's breasts are usually too big naturally, to reasonably be hidden. I don't care so much which way a guy's penis points, nor that it's "just a bit too big," but more about the factor so easily controlled. Having a more decent, or commonly expected level of coverage.

Couldn't agree more, I'm from europe and guys here tend to wear trunks or fitted lyrcra style shorts on beaches (I say trunks as they are not as tiny as what you call speedos in the states), and no one thinks twice about seeing a bulge, i mean we have dicks n balls everyone knows, no one is ashamed of it (often the ladies have a little peek of course).

Same with girls boobs, but that swim suit is the equivalent of a micro bikini top that just barely covers the nipples and has them pulled up to her chin lol.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I mean I'm all for having a bit of bulge on display, my gf thinks its hot, but yeah u can do it in fitted lycra shorts or trunks (not a fan of the tiny speedo look though), even if u wear a jock underneath, a rounded bulge thats not so obvious tends to be the preferred look, i think those show a bit too much, it would look less obscene just naked i think!

Well not everybody has such a nice "rounded" bulge. I don't mind if the outline of the penis head shows some, as may happen with a long or thick penis. But there should be a more decent amount of coverage, not a see-how-little-one-can-get-by-with, skimpy pouch. Otherwise, it would look less obscene just naturally naked.

No need for some uncomfortable jock strap underneath, just leave in the swimsuit lining, as it was meant to be worn. If it bulges, then it bulges.

MYSTO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you like wearing them and feel comfortable wearing them why did you block out your face in the full body photo of yourself on the beach?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't agree more, I'm from europe and guys here tend to wear trunks or fitted lyrcra style shorts on beaches (I say trunks as they are not as tiny as what you call speedos in the states), and no one thinks twice about seeing a bulge, i mean we have dicks n balls everyone knows, no one is ashamed of it (often the ladies have a little peek of course).

Same with girls boobs, but that swim suit is the equivalent of a micro bikini top that just barely covers the nipples and has them pulled up to her chin lol.

Even proper pants can't always seem to quite hide that natural penis bulge, especially for those who wear those more comfortable non-restrictive boxers underwear, or for those who are "hung," or both.

I see nothing wrong with letting such a natural bulge show somewhat as it will, but I see a problem with trying to make it "show off."

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
No...

1) The lifeguard will get your ass out of a familial beach
2) It doesn't look good on you (sorry!)
3) It looks like a blue condom
4) Women will laugh at you and men will call you a fag (sorry...)

bublbutt4u2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bought this for the summer... just wondered if you though these would be suitable for a normal public beach?? What do you think of them? They do keep everything covered... If you like them or don't like them tell me why

I have a few suits like that and i love them. sometimes not so good for every beach, but state beaches usually or and beaches that are for gays. lol, one gets looked at wearing bikinis like that, but its sually good or ya just ingnore.