Is this the start of cuckold situation?

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went to a gay strip club with my GF. We both enjoy it and we find it very cool that we can enjoy such a venue together. At the end of the night she becomes very friendly with a masculine, muscled, hung eastern European stripper (the hottest guy there). Even though she isn't tipping, he is giving her lots of attention as he is obviously str8.

At the time of closing, he meets me in the Men's room and asks if she is really my girl friend and I tell him yes. He then tells me that he would really like to fuck my GF. Told him that I bet she would like it too, as she only goes for hung dudes. He replies "I know, she told me all about your cock. Let me see it." He then grabbed my crotch "damn bro, she isn't kidding, you know...you could make some cash with that tool. Show it to me." This tension got me so horned-up I whipped it out, sporting a semi. I then said, "I'll let you fuck my girl if I can fuck your ass." He smirked and replied "No bro. I don't give it or take it in the ass. I plan on fucking your girl and then me and her will pimp out your big cock."

My GF and I went home without the stripper. We talked about the experience the morning after. She told me that she thought it was a logical next step for her to learn from the pro and pimp me out. Seriously! She is domineering. She has treated me like property. She has shared me with her GFs but she has never gone as far as wanting to be a "pimp."

Has anyone experienced anything like this?