Is this to harsh or would it help

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems the most abused group of guys on here that add an inch or 2 are some of the younger guys. Im not knocking them for coming on here but why not start questioning some of these wild claims from people with pics that clearly dont meat up to there screen name or there claims. There are guys on here claiming to be 8+ but a pic with one hand on it and an inch plus the head sticking past one hand isnt 8+. I know lots of guys get on here about the guys with big claims and no pics but wouldnt some of the false claims and exagurated claims stop is people were worried about getting called out. Not in a mean manner but there are quite a few that cant read a ruler or have a truth telling issue.

Is this to harsh or would this help with all the BIGGER claims than are a little stretched

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, I don't see where it mattters.

If a guy wants to lie about his size, that's up to him and people viewing his pics can decide for themselves.

Considering we've been "stretching" the thing since puberty, I suppose it's only natural to stretch the tape as well.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do hear you . I personally dont care if folks want to tell fish stories about their size . I think the larger issue here is that then people begin to wonder what else is inauthentic about the person. There have been a number of members who in good faith have ventured into "friendships" with other members who they later found out were absolutely nothing close to the reported story. I only hope that we can get to the point where we members feel safe enough in their authentic selves to just be and let the chips fall where they may.

Personally, I don't see where it mattters.

If a guy wants to lie about his size, that's up to him and people viewing his pics can decide for themselves.

Considering we've been "stretching" the thing since puberty, I suppose it's only natural to stretch the tape as well.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First it don't make sense to make a false statement about what your packin and then put up pics that don't back it up, but if that trips there trigger by all means, get off on yourself. I really don't care if the big dick photo is even the members real cock, I certainly don't have plans on stalking him and getting some.