Is this True 11 inches Measured..???

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Mixed bag - some photoshopping, some natural distortion/perspective exploit...the uszh. Still impressively big without that...

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At least if it IS photoshopped, he retains the proportions of that rather impressive cock. I think the limp photo is best of all. I went to nuewbienudes.com and searched for his profile ... could not find it. Phatdick, where did you locate the photos? We need to sign him up.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The order of the photos corresponds to that of their believability: 11 looks real, 12 looks a bit suspicious, 15 looks obviously fake, and 14 looks like a joke. So they are probably all altered. There is no way to guess the actual size of the dick from these photos.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it is photoshopped it is very good. Just goes to show how big an 11 or 12 incher would really look (photo3) I doubt very much that all the guys who claim to have been with a 12 incher were with a dick that looks like this one.

paulyball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen him on suicidegirls. He seems to be the real deal. his name on there is Tsubaki(?) if I remember right.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
terrible shop

Really? Where do the seams show? There is no jagged/blurred edges, no clone stamping or obvious texture repetition. The size even seem consistent from picture to picture.

If it is a fake it is extremely well done. Until this guy shows a video I give him a 95% authentic.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are other pics of him around, showing him at all stages of the tide, from soft to hard. I'd always assumed he was more genuine than fake, but who can tell?

cheers

Dillon

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The shadowing on the last picture isn't very good which kind of gives it away but overall these are still impressive pictures!

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
Robbie you are so Right ...Show me a video and a frikin Contractor Tape measure from Home Depot next to it from the top and I don't care how far you press the tape measure in your Fat pad ...lol

D

deleted136887

What you 'al gotta know, there are some big dicks out there. EVERY one of these cocks are bigger than us. So what Are we doing here?.....
Truht. Respeccct( Ali G)
So @ the end of the day, we can hold ourhead high.
PS
Poster, I wish I had cock like that cos if I had, it would be all over da net
l