Is this true? (A question to US guys)

Lotharius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a question to those guys, who are living in the Us, but spent a lot of time outside their country (i mean especially in Europe): Is it true that US women are the most promicous in the world, and you can get as many, as you want, easier than other nation's girls?:confused:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Look, I doubt there exists a nation where women are "easier to get". If that were the case, I'm certain it'd be a widely spread information.

I guess it's natural for guys to think that if they simply moved elsewhere they'd get all the women they want.

benoweed

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your question is very inappropriate and against LPSG policies. What you basically ask is: are all American women sluts? I am not American but I can tell you this question is discrimminatory. And for your information, there are sluts in every country. I think you should ask a mod to delete this thread.

Last edited:

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only 87.6% of American girls are sluts, whereas 92.75% of British girls are hos. Recent research reveals 88.2% of Egyptian girls give it up readily but only 23.5% of Serbian girls have round heels, possibly because it is a widepread belief in that culture that their vaginas disintegrate from pre-marital sex.

Lotharius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your question is very inappropriate and against LPSG policies. What you basically ask is: are all American women sluts? I am not American but I can tell you this question is discrimminatory. And for your information, there are sluts in every country. I think you should ask a mod to delete this thread.

I was afraid i will get this... :frown1:I know that my question could be understand in this way, but this was not meant to be. Im sorry if i have offended anyone. especially US women.
I would like to tell, how the question came up: A friend of my recently graduated as a lawyer in my university. He went to the USF, for a postgrad semester, and now lives in San Francisco in an appartment with 2 other students. Three girls lived next door to him, all of them ''undies''. (Aksed him what this means, im still waiting for his reply) and he had sex with one of them, just because his accent, and being a foreigner, ( and as my GF commented about his outlook: not a nice looking man)

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think it's just American girls who are easy. > here <

Is it bad that I knew what I was going to see before I clicked the link? I heart you so much for this. :07:

In regards to the OP, it's a bullshit question that will only serve to polarize an entire gender based on the experiences of a select few (if they are even true accounts). It's just like a woman saying all men are pricks due to her bad experiences. Is it true? Is it fair? Absolutely not, but a lot of good men have problems with women because of this very same phenomenon. While people have cultural similarities, they are still individuals and deserve to be treated as such. I'm very positive that a woman's choice to fuck (or not) has nothing to do with geography.

Last edited:

Lotharius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First:I dont want to polarize gender or call US women sluts. I dont think they are sluts.
Second: I do belive there are differences between countries in behavior, in languages etc. I havent done any academic research in this matter, i just asked a simply question from US guys, if they find it easier, in comparison with other countries they have been.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Albanian women, they're the way to go. Then again maybe it's the Armenian. In winter, the Siberian ladies (they insist that it be a village festival and brng many men into the mix. Perhaps the Turkish ladies in spring.

I've never found the American women to be any more promiscuous or promicous for that matter than anywhere else. They may be a little more open and talkative about it, that's all.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
UK guy here, who's had plenty of fun in the US.

No matter where you go, you will find women with loose morals, and I am sure I can point you in the direction of a few places in the UK where this would be so (Nottingham for starters, Manchester for gay / bi from what me mate John tells me), and I would say the US would be no different.

From my perspective, I find US women to be more relaxed and open, but this has only been my own experience, and this was mostly down to the people I chose to mix with as a group.

Poor choice of words from the OP, which I believe was trying to ask.... Which cultures generally have a more relaxed attitude with regards to sex.

Generally in Japan for EG, I see the women having a more caring approach to relationships, as that is how the culture there is.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Albanian women, they're the way to go. Then again maybe it's the Armenian. In winter, the Siberian ladies (they insist that it be a village festival and brng many men into the mix. Perhaps the Turkish ladies in spring.

I've never found the American women to be any more promiscuous or promicous for that matter than anywhere else. They may be a little more open and talkative about it, that's all.

Hoss, I spent seven years in Scandinavia and believe me, the women there are the most sexually liberated. I did okay considering I'm American, largely because I look like a Scandinavian, but it's because the Scandinavians are brought up with far fewer sexual idiocies in their heads than in USA. I got my horizons widened, believe me!

Second in promiscuity were the Dutch girls, third the Brits. French are a whole other ballgame because they believe in adultery instead of singles love.

How's that for stereotyping the nations? :tongue:

max90

Expert Member
Media

Come on. Let's not overreact. That's where the Americans are for.

D_John Handcock

Account Disabled
Media
america isnt made up of just american women... I would think it would be more religious based... you have to look at what religion is being practiced in the region.

Just because a woman chooses multiple partners doesnt make her a slut.