Is This True About Mm Sex?

Do you believe that once a man has felt and tasted dick, that he will come back for more?

• Yes, I believe this is true and has been my experience

Votes: 239 65.5%
  • I believe this is a perception, but I'm unsure if it is true.

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • No, based upon my experience I do not think it is true

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • While I have never experienced MM sex,I do not think it's true.

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So far.....130 respondents: 116 believe once dick is felt / tasted, they will come back for more; 14 don't believe that's true.....

Also interesting........92 have experienced dick: 81 believe it was a positive experience and came back for more; 11 believe it was a negative experience and have not been back for more.

Thanks for the responses. Peace.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well since you’re asking this in “Ask a bisexual” I think your responses will be skewed towards yes. It was very true for me. But ask the same question to straight men and I think you’d get a very different response.

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it's true. There is some kind of eroticism to it that is unique. I could do it every day many times and never tire of it.
I am married but my wife is well aware and has been supportive for our entire relationship. I like steady relationships though.

commpulsive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It has been my experience that once I have had that first experience of playing with a real cock, the desire builds again to where I have to get some cock again!

Then I feel guilty afterwards, but as time goes by the ache to feel a warm hard cock grow in my hand and mouth compels me to seek it again!

Then, once I tasted a guy's load for the first time, the craving for cum overwhelms me again and again. I watch cumshot compilation videos and I am driven crazy to swallow loads of it!

That's exactly how it is with me. I had my first experiences pretty early on and it was never something I was looking to get into, or even thought about. I had guilt after it happened and each time figured I'd move on.

I went a number of years after those early formative experiences only dating women. But the urge was always in the back of my head, sometimes louder than other times, but there nonetheless. I was 26 when I eventually hooked up with a guy online again, once I began sucking his cock....it wasn't everything I had built it up to be, I almost had a bit of disappointment in me even though he had a big, fat, juicy, cock which was exactly what I thought I wanted. Don't get me wrong, I didn't stop....but I sucked him in a way so that I'd get it over sooner than I originally thought I would want to.

And that was that, got it out of my system I guess.......

WRONG.....the urge would still linger and I tried it again and again with less and less time passing between each meet up. Many of those events were similar, at least in the sense that the lust in reality didn't match the picture in my mind. But this changed as the cravings grew......and now it almost hurts in the pit of my stomach at times when I crave cock so much. (if I got more of it perhaps that would mellow) Now, when I do hookup, my reality is even better than the fantasy still always leaving me wanting more.

So for me, it is true. I never wanted it to be my truth but I think cock is more addictive then crack!

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had my first real experience at age 60 last week it was amazing. I didn’t know that I would like cock sucking so much. It has taken me several years to deal with my inhibitions after 30 years of hetro marriage. . But now since I’m in the middle of a divorce. I am looking to explore what I have fantasying about for 45 years.
The mutual oral was amazing, 69ing with a nice clean shaven cock was all that I could have imagined. I want more cock.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well since you’re asking this in “Ask a bisexual” I think your responses will be skewed towards yes. It was very true for me. But ask the same question to straight men and I think you’d get a very different response.
I think you make a good point....but I intentionally stay away from the "Ask a Straight Man" section----as they are hyper sensitive about anyone asking them about anything to do with MM sex.....

I thought about asking in the "Ask a man" section but even there, i did not want to hear from all the "Straight" men, many getting upset or expressing displeasure at the question I am asking.......

Thanks for your response my friend.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my first real experience at age 60 last week it was amazing. I didn’t know that I would like cock sucking so much. It has taken me several years to deal with my inhibitions after 30 years of hetro marriage. . But now since I’m in the middle of a divorce. I am looking to explore what I have fantasying about for 45 years.
The mutual oral was amazing, 69ing with a nice clean shaven cock was all that I could have imagined. I want more cock.
Happy for you my friend. Glad the MM sex was everything you were hoping it would be....and more......

The act of sucking another man's cock feels like the most natural thing in the world.......

JonFranklin

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was in my mid 20's before I actually acted on what I had thought about my whole life. I was recently single and made the decision to go for it and see if it was what I imagined it would be. I was lucky and had an amazing first time, but even if it hadn't been, I think I still would have been hooked. Sucking on a cock seemed to me the most natural thing in the world and I loved it, getting fucked was hot as hell too.

I'm still in love with women but do want to be with a guy from time to time.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting....of the 126 men who have tried MM sex, 89%believe that once you have had sex with another man....felt and tasted dick....that you would come back for more. 112 out of 126........

Thanks for the responses......

Reactions: teninchman

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let's just say, that once you know that cock is OK for you then a whole new world of sexual opportunity opens up to you. It's not that I seek it out, but if it's available then what's the harm?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's just say, that once you know that cock is OK for you then a whole new world of sexual opportunity opens up to you. It's not that I seek it out, but if it's available then what's the harm?
I agree. I find that MM sex is often more "available" than hetero sex.....less stress....less "work"....men are just happy to get off and move on.....just my opinion.....

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say that my first experience was a total disaster. It was at a men's club. A younger man and I were in the lounge watching TV. He began to fondle me, we only had towels wrapped around. I reciprocated and fondled him. He was intact which is a turn on for me. When I got close to his cock I noticed such a stench I thought that I was going to be sick. Needless to say I got out of there. I did try sometime later. It was enjoyable. The urge is very strong to repeat again, again, and again.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to say that my first experience was a total disaster. It was at a men's club. A younger man and I were in the lounge watching TV. He began to fondle me, we only had towels wrapped around. I reciprocated and fondled him. He was intact which is a turn on for me. When I got close to his cock I noticed such a stench I thought that I was going to be sick. Needless to say I got out of there. I did try sometime later. It was enjoyable. The urge is very strong to repeat again, again, and again.
What does this mean my friend? "He was intact which is a turn on for me"??? Just curious.

And this stench-----Was he just an unclean person?

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What does this mean my friend? "He was intact which is a turn on for me"??? Just curious.

And this stench-----Was he just an unclean person?
Yes, I find intact cocks a big turn on.

Yes, his hygiene definitely left something to be desired. He appeared to be quite clean except for his cock.

Reactions: Mister2101