Is This True About Mm Sex?

Do you believe that once a man has felt and tasted dick, that he will come back for more?

• Yes, I believe this is true and has been my experience

Votes: 239 65.5%
  • I believe this is a perception, but I'm unsure if it is true.

Votes: 90 24.7%
  • No, based upon my experience I do not think it is true

Votes: 21 5.8%
  • While I have never experienced MM sex,I do not think it's true.

Votes: 15 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still right at 90% (174 / 194) men think once a man tries dick....has sex with another man.....he will find it pleasurable and come back for more.....interesting....

Other thoughts or comments?

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think most bi men know they're bi long before they engage in sexual activity with another man.:cool:

Au contraire. At least in my experience. It's not that I didn't know I was bi or even care. It's like, well, this is my life now, and it's not so bad. But I think like some bisexual men for me it's just another opportunity to get my rocks off without relationship entanglements.

I cannot see me ever having a lasting intimate relationship with another man. It's always about the physicality of the situation.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think most bi men know they're bi long before they engage in sexual activity with another man.:cool:
I agre with your statement, in that I think men "know" they are attracted to other men..or at least "curious" very early on. But that doesn't answer the question about do they actual enjoy the experience of MM sex when it happens and then go on to continue having MM sex.....just saying....

Reactions: halcyondays

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Au contraire. At least in my experience. It's not that I didn't know I was bi or even care. It's like, well, this is my life now, and it's not so bad. But I think like some bisexual men for me it's just another opportunity to get my rocks off without relationship entanglements.

I cannot see me ever having a lasting intimate relationship with another man. It's always about the physicality of the situation.
I agree that the ability to get one's rocks off without any "relationship entanglements" is a big reason MM sex is so appealing to so many men....plus, the sex is pretty damn hot and pleasurable!! My opinion...

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree that the ability to get one's rocks off without any "relationship entanglements" is a big reason MM sex is so appealing to so many men....plus, the sex is pretty damn hot and pleasurable!! My opinion...

I've not had as many blow jobs from men as women, but I will say that the quality definitely favors the males. Let's say the success rate is higher.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've not had as many blow jobs from men as women, but I will say that the quality definitely favors the males. Let's say the success rate is higher.
I have had great BJs from both men and women. I find that many men just really get off on sucking a man's cock....they just love sucking cock......Most women seem to suck cock because they want to give their man pleasure...but the actual act of sucking cock is not as big a turn on as it seems to be for most men...just my experience and perspective....

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have had great BJs from both men and women. I find that many men just really get off on sucking a man's cock....they just love sucking cock......Most women seem to suck cock because they want to give their man pleasure...but the actual act of sucking cock is not as big a turn on as it seems to be for most men...just my experience and perspective....
@Mister2101

I could have said the same thing, nearly word for word.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For those men voting "No"...meaning they tried MM sex, but for what ever reason did not like it and have not had the desire to try dick again. What happened? What turned you off? or what didn't you like about the sex? Just curious.

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would generally agree that a guy would come back for more. Having been married for close to 30 years and having had blow jobs from both men and women - I’d have to say the men have surpassed the women in ability and enthusiasm. And, there’s nothing quite like being in a hot 69 with a hot, hard man who’s got your dick in his mouth while you’re sucking on his.

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would generally agree that a guy would come back for more. Having been married for close to 30 years and having had blow jobs from both men and women - I’d have to say the men have surpassed the women in ability and enthusiasm. And, there’s nothing quite like being in a hot 69 with a hot, hard man who’s got your dick in his mouth while you’re sucking on his.
I cannot even imagine what a 69 must be like. Never did one. Fantasize all the time, though.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cannot even imagine what a 69 must be like. Never did one. Fantasize all the time, though.
69....truly a wonderful experience.......I love a nice tight position on our sides....head resting on his thigh.....slowly....deeply sucking his throbbing cock.......stay there for an hour or so......fuck yes.......

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
69....truly a wonderful experience.......I love a nice tight position on our sides....head resting on his thigh.....slowly....deeply sucking his throbbing cock.......stay there for an hour or so......fuck yes.......
Don't you just 'lose it' at some point? You have to slow down because your own pleasure is too intense? That's what makes it look so hot to me.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't you just 'lose it' at some point? You have to slow down because your own pleasure is too intense? That's what makes it look so hot to me.
very true my friend.....I have cum many times in a nice 69....all my senses filled, and the intense pleasure of having your dick sucked.......The first time I rimmed a man, I was in a 69.....cock down my throat...balls resting on my nose....smelling his cock, balls and ass.....and his asshole looked so nice and pink.....I couldn't resist kissing and licking his hole....so I just started rimming him....and it was heaven...feeling his body react....and listening to him start to moan.....

Razor500

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
very true my friend.....I have cum many times in a nice 69....all my senses filled, and the intense pleasure of having your dick sucked.......The first time I rimmed a man, I was in a 69.....cock down my throat...balls resting on my nose....smelling his cock, balls and ass.....and his asshole looked so nice and pink.....I couldn't resist kissing and licking his hole....so I just started rimming him....and it was heaven...feeling his body react....and listening to him start to moan.....
Great description. Can i buy your book when it comes out?

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first experience was in the teen years. Just mutual j/o with two close friends.
One of them started it one night camping. Woke to him jerking my cock and let him make me cum.
(that friend is now openly gay) Did not really feel like it after cumming, but returned the favor.
He was a "minute man" so it was over quick.

Then went camping with that same friend and another, the next summer. Woke up in the middle of
the night and they were jerking each other off. I played asleep and just watched with an erection.

Had a sleep over a few months later with the second friend. I was horny and felt like playing with his cock.
Had seen it a few times at his house. Used to take a bath and we would talk during that time. Then he would
dry off with that cock a foot or two from my face. I always looked at it as he dried his head and the eyes were
covered. Really wanted to play with it, but I had mixed emotions at that age.

Anyway, that night we slept in the same bed. After a few beers, I got brave and reached over to give it a feel.
He pushed my hand away and said to stop the queer shit. Tried again a couple minutes later and got the same
response. In desperation, I said that I woke up that night camping and you and Dave were playing around, I would
like to try that with you.

Minute or so later, I reached over again. This time he did not resist and had a hard cock! Played with it on the outside
of his underwear a couple minutes. Then went to reach inside and he pulled down his shorts. Couple minutes later and
he was playing with mine, so I dropped them as well. After maybe five minutes of that, he asked about fucking each other
and I said OK.

He went and grabbed some Vaseline. We lubed up out cocks and could never penetrate. Not enough smarts to lube up the
ass as well. Ended up lubing our cocks for mutual handjobs. It was fun hearing his breathing get heavy, then shooting a load.
He then returned the favor. We never spoke of it again or did anything else, sorry to say. We both married and had children
after graduation, but remained close friends.

Went thru a dry spell during marriage for maybe 15 years, never touched a cock. Was at a bar one night and a guy started
hitting on me and I was drunk. Those fond memories of my youth popped up, so I agreed and went to his place. It started
off good, just playing with each other's hard dicks. Then he started kissing me. THAT was a deal buster and it turned me off
big time! That was the night I learned what I like and dislike. He ended up sucking my cock, and it took forever for me to cum,
but I finally did. He jerked off afterwards.

I've come to deal now, with what I like, dislike and how far I want to go. I can't stand hairy men. The less hair the better. I'm
more into just mutual j/o with no sucking involved. Too each their own, no offence meant to those who prefer different choices.
These are just mine and how I happened into MFM sex.