Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it has been the rumor for many, many years and has been pretty much
acknowleged as true by many of his era like Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr. and even some
women...etc.
So, since it has been discussed, mentioned, and joked about by other comedians for so long,
I would imagine it is possibly true.....or close to being true. We can only speculate now.

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tommy Lee is supposely extremely well endowed too and then you watch that nasty video with him and Pam Anderson and you realize just because people say something doesnt mean it is true. Since there is no factual proof like pictures to prove he is well endowed then it is just here-say

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tommy Lee is supposely extremely well endowed too and then you watch that nasty video with him and Pam Anderson and you realize just because people say something doesnt mean it is true. Since there is no factual proof like pictures to prove he is well endowed then it is just here-say

You mean like your quote yesterday in the celebrity Endowment - Barrett Long forum as follows:
"And that is no quote. No white female who respects herself would be caught dead with a black man and no good looking black man or black woman would be caught dead with a white person. The only type of black male you see with a white female is usually something black females wouldnt touch. The only type of white female in the real world who runs to black males are the morbidly obese kind." :asshole:

B_HungSoLow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Leapyear is 200 percent gay and is in love with me. Its ok i am a stud and all men and women love me. Lol following me from thread to thread repeating what I typed. Lol well you are probably white so maybe running to a black man isnt that bad. No woman actually wants to be with a white dude. Why do you think your women run to so many mexicans and asians? Sure most of them are hung but that is a step up compared to most white guys

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Allegedly Milton Berle, a now deceased stand-up comedian when he was alive obviously, was said to be 13" long.
Milton Berle was much taller then 13 inches and he was not deceased when he was alive obviously.