• Neither one... this is BS

Votes: 57 73.1%

• Total voters

big_guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm pretty sure that we have all heard at least one of the ways to guess how well a guy is endowed. In my case two of the methods I have heard do seem to work but I'm just wondering if my cas is just a coincidence or if this is generally true.

Method 1 : The size of a man's erect cock is about the distance from the tip of the thumb to the tip of th index finger when making a "L".

Method 2: The size of a man's erect cock is about three times the length of his thumb.

Both of those do come fairly close to my endowment so what's the verdict in your case?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it works for some and for others it doesn't.... for me the L thing works if I use my middle finger instead. never heard or tried the thumb thing

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dude, might as well ask them how big their cock is...

you're going to get gray hair trying to figure out who has the biggest cock for you..

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry, it's total bollox. My thumb-tip to index tip is 8 1/2". My thumb tip to middle finger tip is 9 1/2" ditto my spanned hand. My thumb is three inches long...................how long is my dick? I wish it was more than its actual 7"!!!! (Even if 7 is above the global average)

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
One I have heard of is: fold your middle finger down to you palm and then stretch you middle finger back as far as you can. The distance between your stretched out middle finger to the point of you palm is the length of your erect penis.
This is closest to accurate of all the methods mentioned, so far. (for me)

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oddly enough the distance from two points is 19.5 cm and the thumb is 8 cm (x3= 24cm) so 19-24 and I am 22 so oddly enough exactly between the two so go figure that one out.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seen these threads alot, IMO here's the best way to find out if your potential bone is hung.

Guy A:
"Hey, how're you?"

Guy B:
"I'm fine, what's up?"

Guy A:
"So, how big is your dick?"

If you really wanna know then ask. Beware, the above convo is for comical purposes only, attempting such a thing may come with side effects such as bleeding from various parts of your body, black eyes, broken ribs, ect. Please consult your common sense before attempting any conversations such as the one above.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been thinking about the size relationship between cocks and other body parts for some time. I have even proposed the size of tongue. (hey, where does my thread go?)

The clue is, thinking of a body part that can be extremely small and extremely big. Hands and fingers cannot be in the extreme size, or as much as tongues.

I have a bigger tongue comparing to my friends who have smaller dick.

Keep thinking, one may get some PhD degree on this topic. :)