Is This Unhealthy?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I've been wondering:

When I sit on a toilet my penis touches the 'bowl'...and I was wondering if I should be wary of catching anything from that happening in a public toilet?

I was in one last week at a taxi place and it was fucking disgusting. The place was so dilapidated...I had a piss AND a shit standing up.

But, I digress...is there anything you could catch from having your dick touch the bowl of a public toilet? I know the chance of contracting STD's is slim but I'm talking perhaps UTI's or illnesses from the uncleanliness of it.

Do other guys worry about this? Do you hold your cock in your hand while you do a number two?

:confused:

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
You always hear about studies that say "___ contains more bacteria than a public toilet seat." For example, the keyboard you're typing on has far more bacteria on it than the toilet seat in your home. In all actuality, many people were taught NOT to sit on public toilet seats, so they either hover half-way over the seat or they use sheets of toilet paper. Basically, if no one else is touching it it would be a lot safer for you to touch it.

Toilets and urinals have become even more sanitary since the popular usage of the "automatic flush" thingamawhoseit by just about every major business ever. Basically, as long as the head of your penis isn't submerged in the water in the bowl, you'll be okay.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That`s a problem I also have -- just be thankful it does not go right round the "s" bend. Yeah, I have to hold it out of the way.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Our skin works as a great germ barrier. You're probably not going to catch much of anything other than a dirty, nasty cock.

I'd be more careful about your partner. The germs that just sit on the outside of your cock end up inside her. Women have a tendency to get infections that way.