Is this unusual?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zaza, Jul 4, 2006.

1. zaza

zaza New Member

Hi Guys, hope you don`t mind me asking a question here, I`m afraid it a bit gross.

My boyfriend is quite large, larger than I have been used to anyway. When we have vaginal intercourse I can sometimes feel that I have faeces in my rectum as I can feel it through the vaginal wall. I have never noticed this with other partners.

Wat I want to know is is this normal, have others found this, and is he likely to feel this too?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Things that make you go 'eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.'

3. Desmond_decker

Desmond_decker New Member

Talk to a doctor. I bet you're not feeling what you think you are. I have heard women say (after a picked her up and balance on my penis) I geel it in my thoat, haha and lcearly not possible. I had heard anouther day I sometin feel it at the bottom of my stomach, not possiible.

4. Love-it

Gold Member

This has happened in the past during intercourse when my wife was constipated, it was not comfortable for her and it aggravated the girth problem we have. but didn't realize at the time, during intercourse.

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think this is a large penis issue, but it is worth talking about. I don't think they can be felt by penis, but fingers in your vagina will find those lumps. This problem is due to constipation. Most people eating a modern western diet are constipated most of the time. Take plenty of exercise. Eat more fruit, vegetables and wholegrains, and drink more water. That will keep the faeces soft and moving through your bowel the way nature intended. Faeces have to move into the rectum before you get the urge to take a dump. So try to take a dump before you have sex.
    If you are young and fit the above advice should sort things out, but if you have had children (and/or are very out of condition) your pelvic floor muscles may be weak and stretched. This could be allowing your bowel to rest lower in your pelvis (look up prolapse). Also, women lacking of the sex hormone oestrogen (ie. after menopause or due to a hormone imbalanse) experience thinning of the vaginal tissues. There are exercises (kegels) you can do to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. These will not only prevent prolapse, but improve the 'grip' of your vagina and strengthen your orgasms, so they're well worth doing regularly.:smile:

Becasuse you haven't said much about yourself you'll need to pick and choose from the above. I hope I have been helpful. You are not alone. This is an issue that has affected my wife and I in recent years. She is now 55 and gave birth to our son 14 years ago.

But, hey, don't fixate on this, because you probably don't have a 'problem' of any sort. Just try to stay healthy and enjoy a happy sex life.

6. zaza

zaza New Member

Thanks for responding.

I know that I am feeling what I think I am feeling, and think it is most likely due to size, as I`ve not felt it before with other partners who are smaller.

I am not constipated at all, its not uncomfortable, and on the occasions I feel it I do not need to open my bowel before or directtly after sex.

My main question was weather he is likely to feel it, and I guess the answer is probably not. So i`m glad I didn`t ask him really, as it probably wouldn`t have added to the moment!!!

If I feel it in future I will just ignore it, and concentrate on what we are doing instead!!!!

7. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, interesting...

If you ever have a doctor check it out, let us know.

8. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Hun if it makes you feel better...the only one who knows that you may need to poop in this situation would be you. He isn't noticing a thing :)

Take care...

OmahaBeef

9. zaza

zaza New Member

Thats what I wanted to know, cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted