Is this weird??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bulged_brad, Nov 3, 2008.

1. bulged_brad

bulged_brad New Member

Okay i have a cousin and in high school we hung out a lot. we became best friends. My cousin had an amazing bulge. He didn't really relize it but he made me so amazed. I only dreamed to have a cock as nice as his. He would always wear boxer breifs and they made him look amazing. When ever he wore sweat pants or short everyone starred. One day i walked in on him when he was changing and i saw it. He was about like 7 inches. and he wasn't even hard. Ever since then we've just become closer. But I'm very embarrassed around him. I'm not as nice as him. This is very awkward for me cause he is the type of cock everyone wants but it's weird saying that cause he's related. What do you guys think??

2. Florida Boy

Gold Member

It's simple.
    You're jealous.

3. JP0724

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think Floridaboy is right, it's just jealously, be happy with what you have. Don't worry about what your cousin has.

#3 JP0724, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  4. bulged_brad

bulged_brad New Member

Well, Yeah. VERY! But have any of you guys had experiences with a relative like this? It's not awkward for me to be jealous of one of you, but my cousin?

5. bulged_brad

bulged_brad New Member

Well. Since we were so close in high school we went to collage very close together. so we just kept it going. but i have seen it but it's just a different experience for me. It's just so nice but it's kinda weirdd

6. wilsoon8

wilsoon8 New Member

Albums:
    I know exactly what you mean...happened with me and my cousins.

Draft saved Draft deleted