Is This Weird?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This might get moved to the Relationships, Descrimination section, but I'll post it here for now.

As we all know, many gay men have the fantasy of having sex with straight men; but I've had this fantasy for a while that I feel is not really shared by many.

It's like a combination of cuckolding and MMF bisex.

I've really been getting hot lately thinking about the prospect of watching a straight couple have sex and then as the guy is about to cum, he pulls out and feeds it to me.

Save any anti-cumeating jargon, people. I'm not trying to hear those comments right now.

Maybe it's me, but I think that it's a really hot idea. Not participating in anything that the couple is doing, but receiving the reward...so to speak.

Am I alone on this one?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if it's weird or not, but I can tell you most women are not going to be keen on 1) sharing their man, 2) having another man sitting around watching them fuck, 3) not getting the "whole" experience and 4) exposing their man to a gay man.

I'm just saying.... But, if it's what you want, good luck.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not quite

In threesomes I sometimes find myself asked to give a BJ -- which I'm not practiced at, so I get tired pretty easily

so what I'll do is have the other guy do all the "work", and then I get to enjoy the fruit of his labours, by taking it out of the other guy's mouth, and enjoying it myself