Is this weird?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Barrasse Brickdick, Jan 15, 2010.

1. D_Barrasse Brickdick

D_Barrasse Brickdick Account Disabled

Okay so awhile back I asked my gf who had the biggest cock she had been with, because we were on the subject of sex and ex's... Anyways, she said she had one who was a little thicker and one who was about the same size as mine but now when i ask her she doesnt want to talk about it... I'd like to hear some stories about her past experiences because I know now that we'll stay together but she wont talk about them....

2. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I say let it go. Instead of asking about past experiences she isn't ready to share, why not ask what she really wants to do with you in the future?

3. Service4hung

Service4hung New Member

Albums:
    I don't think its strange - she doesn't want to talk about it, trying to make her will just make things awkward. Let her do it in her own time, if and when she chooses.

4. D_Barrasse Brickdick

D_Barrasse Brickdick Account Disabled

yea its no big deal, im not pushing the subject by no means

5. Jaxence

Jaxence Member

have u tried askin her why she dont wanna talk about it bro?

one reason might be that if she had one bigger thans urs, she mite be thinkin that if she told u, then ud start buggin.

6. TheRenaissance

TheRenaissance New Member

The topic of ex's has always been a sour point for me. I don't like it when my wife asks about my ex's, because it usually makes her upset even if originally asked in a curious state of mind.

In turn, I don't ask her about her ex's or previous sex life. Quite frankly I don't want to know, but I could also [see] some people wanting to make a clean break with their previous relationships.

7. BelgianGuy

BelgianGuy New Member

Could not say it better .....

8. drac

drac New Member

ahh yes, my friend you are going to regret trying to press this one. I guarantee that she has a man in mind that is bigger than you that she finds to be her best lay. Good luck with this one. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted