Is this what a multiple-orgasm is?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by eyescream, Jan 1, 2010.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

I just need to clarify with women who's had the experience of multiple-orgasms.

Is it to have sex (or whatever that gets you there), and then cum and keep having sex and then cum again, keep at it, cum again, and so on?

Or is it sex and then orgasm, and then orgasm stops...but oh wait there's another one immediately after...and then another one, and then another one?

2. D_Methamphetamine Blowvein

D_Methamphetamine Blowvein Account Disabled

I think it just depends on the woman (or man...whatever!). For me, it's when I orgasm, and then continue with sex, then orgasm again...for however many times the sex lasts. I used to do this very well, but it's been a long time!

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

For me it's cumming, then the orgasm subsides but it's still tingling away there, it hasn't disappeared altogether, then it builds again, explodes and subsides. Like surfing, small waves then they grow and peak again and again and again.

4. pussnboots

pussnboots New Member

I think it depends on women, too. For me, I think it's when I climax and it continues on, sorta in waves, bigger, then smaller, then big again without being able to control it.

5. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    I think this describes multiples pretty well. Then, I also have what I consider to be continuous orgasms too, where the orgasm just keeps going and doesn't stop for what feels like 2 minutes. Amazing!

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I can carry on like that for hours beachbum, until the point I physically can't cos it gives me stomach ache, but it's amazing ;-)

7. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've noticed that the way they multi-cum varies from women to women and even from session to session. There are no 'one size fits all' generalizations when it comes to females and sex. The women I've had sex with range from absolutely no orgasm at all, to cumming before we even get our clothes off.

8. eyescream

Gold Member

It's good to hear that there are variations of this. Mine is usually like what SpoiledPrincess has described.

9. Sassy

Sassy Member

For me, it's been different from guy to guy, and session to session. Sometimes, it's been continuous until I couldn't stand it anymore (those often cause aftershocks a day or two later), and other times it's been lovin' then comin', lovin' then comin'.:veryhappy:

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds great

Draft saved Draft deleted