Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know...he seems pretty inconsiderate. She seem to be in serious pain and begs him to not go so deep. She even puts her hand to try and hold him back. His response is to ram it home repeatedly and watch her scream. I couldn't do that to a woman and feel good about myself!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What an asshole! I'd say that's pretty darn close to being rape. Looked like she wanted him to stop but wasn't in a position to stop him. I get absolutely no joy from watching that. Quite disturbing actually. And some men wonder why women are hesitant to have sex with guys.

And no, that's not what it's like for me!

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Note that when he pulls out at the end of the clip she waves him back and says, "Come on." So maybe her protests are phony. I'd say his turned up dick (it really isn't that big) is bouncing off her cervix because of the way he has her legs pinned back. Perhaps he should try another position or slow down and sense what makes her feel good, work on that for a while and the pussy pounding will develop naturally later on. Probably not very experienced. Ah, the folly of youth.