Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just an update on my verticle hood piercing...

All i can say is WOW! I'm not spontaneously orgasmic, nor am i now, but i can say that I regret NOT getting this piercing before now. It's like my eyes have been opened to how sensitive the clitoris can be without even being touched!

He was manually stimulating my g-spot and i about trembled off the bed within seconds. I dont really know how far i was from a mind numbing orgasm but i was a little afraid to find out. I just kept twitching and it felt so incredible. If a clitoral orgasm is a 10 i'd say this was an 8 for sure. Sex has surely been a new experience as positions stimulate my gspot that seems overly sensitive. The slightest tug on my inner labia from the girth of his fingers or penis throws me into sheer delight. I used to have to grind my vibrator very hard into my clit during sex to get a fraction of the sensation i get just putting my finger an 1/8th of an inch from my clit and his pelvis hitting my hand bumps my clit ever-so-lightly. It's awesome.

Afterwards i whipped out my vibrator and instead of spending atleast 30 minutes tensing up, pushing it as hard as i can trying to get somewhere near orgasm, now it feels like im going to cum in seconds. It still takes somewhere around 5 minutes of carefully positioning it just right on the barbell to actually climax. I was able to have orgasms 2, 3 and 4 within a minute or so of one another. This used to take about 5 or more minutes to get to the consecutive ones.

I highly recommend this piercing if you've had any problems with a desensitized clit. The pain of the actual piercing only lasted seconds, unlike getting a shot at the dentist where it hurts for several minutes.

I don't notice it much thoroughout my normal day other than squatting down in tight jeans hurts from the piercing being a little sore still 4 days into it. But getting in my car where the vibrations causes my clitoris to engorge against the piercing feels nice.

If you arent one to orgasm very easily this is something you should consider to get to the sensitivity level of most women. My husband hardly has to move his tongue over it to get me moaning, he sure likes it!

And i thought i enjoyed sex before....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I heart my hood piercings.. it takes me where no men can.

I cant believe i've been going without this kind of pleasure my whole life! Damn girl, if only more women could muster up the balls to take that 12ga needle!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I had my horizontal done 10 years ago next month.....it only lasted a few months before it came out on accident and sealed up within a few minutes! But it felt nothing like this. It provided no extra stimulation.
That's cause it's horizontal and doesn't press against the clit.. mmmm clit.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ma'am, I'm going to need to see your clit. Please step out of the vehicle and lean up against the hood and spread 'em.

After which you lean up against her hood, right? :biggrin1:

I'm pleased from Red - glad it worked the way you wanted and better.

I think I must have a fairly sensitive clit because some of the things you describe, like car vibrations and the sensitivity of your g-spot from various angles, effect me anyway without a piercing. Having read up on piercing and read the experiences of people here who have them I fairly convinced if I ever did one that I'd just be a gibbering mess 75% of the time. Which might be quite nice but would be a tad distracting and make work and childcare difficult. :rolleyes:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I must admit I am really curious about hood piercing but then I have never had a worry about lack of clit sensitivity and I admit I have pressed my mons venus against the wheel arch of my V8 while it was idling (all the time wondering how the hell I could get the engine to rev while pressed against it)
Does it give you sensation if you rub your thighs together?