Is this what you want to turn this place into?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spoke up about something to do with the site and it was deemed disruption and/or harassment. Because I'd had a prior warning, I was banned for a period of time. That's why I generally don't give my opinion here anymore.

Not that anything I say is very important. :amish::cool3::present::popworm:

Patch, you are just a cowardly pussy,. Now i am slinking off to my corner so I dont get banned., since i am the usual scapegoat here, and it seems members get-off on reporting me because they dont like comments I make in chat or Thread. Not really sure why so many people CARE what strangersn think or say about them, but ya know what ? This is life, and you will always get slammed by someone. Suck it up and move on. Its way more noble than being a whining cry-baby....

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to thank Acon for a digested version in stalking!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
It made me a pro!:smile:
I don`t think the above mentioned member has a problem with my mentality, I think my existance on this site bothers him.
But that is his problem!:tongue:
Btw, I love his avi, makes me laugh....
I just hope PETA doesn`t see it!!!!:rolleyes:

It sure as hell bothers ME.....

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sugar, put on the CAT glasses and highlight the proper areas of my post!:tongue: You know, too much cawk almost made you blind! :wink:

seeing YOU on CAM did make me blind, and I vomitted too !!! Why do you have that effect on people ? My CAT glasses??? I know you like it when I look like a pussy, cause you cant get much dick.....

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Biggest problem from my point of view, speaking as someone who was once a member (twice) a mod and admin is the lack of transparency.

How much transparency does it take to better the situation to an acceptable point?

We now include bans in a thread with vague detail (unless the situation leads to the bannee requesting it be made more specific for the sake of those reading it) Would adding heads ups/warnings to the list be enough? Would you want access to the content of the reports? Obviously adding heads ups/warnings couldn't be back-dated...
Spot-on identifying the problem...but I don't believe there's anything to be gained from trying to include lower-level actions in the report thread other than added administrative headache. Personally, I feel the moderators need to be more visible in their official capacity. Whenever a thread starts getting out of hand, don't wait for a crybaby to make a report and then act after some behind-the-scenes meeting...grab your sack, step into the thread with your badge on display, and tell the hotheads to cool it down. Y'know...actively moderate the discussion. It's very immediate, very public and very effective...nobody has to go search a separate area of the site to see it, and there's no question of why it was done.

but what about those who demand babysitting (and believe me some clearly want that) or those who on the other end of the scale avoid posting or chatting for fear of the constant attacks and abuse they might get? How do we keep all sides happy? As far as I can see, we can't.
You're right, you can't...so you employ the test of reasonableness. We're all ostensibly adults here, so you tell those who want babysitters, or who are afraid to participate for fear of what others might say, to go join romper-room.org and feel free to come back when their balls drop.

HG, you know I'm very fond of you and I'm pretty sure you won't mind me using you as an example (crossing my fingers that I'm right) but your avatar choice is childish and ridiculous. Do I feel it is something that should be changed by the mods? No I don't, I see it as a somewhat amusing (to some) attempt to display your discontent at the mentality of another member.
No, you have it all wrong...it has nothing to do with any other member here. I'm just a fan of trip-hop techno.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seeing YOU on CAM did make me blind, and I vomitted too !!! Why do you have that effect on people ? My CAT glasses??? I know you like it when I look like a pussy, cause you cant get much dick.....
LOL!
I do not know, when I turn my cam on, people just can`t get enough of me!!!!:biggrin1:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I still say they should have a "Village of the Banned" and a "Returning From" purgatory waiting room from which sponsorship is required to get out.

Hell being one big unfiltered thread - a maddening cacophony of noise.

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard that PMs are being read, but as far as I know, it's not happened to me. However, from me posting this, it could happen.
The rumor I was told is that Admins can read PMs but Mods can't.
I know that from when I served as a Mod here, we couldn't read PMs and neither could the Admins. However, this is a police state now, so I would be careful about what I put in PM as well as public forums.

LPSG is not anything like it used to be.
That is possible, but only for SuperAdmins and only if a hack was installed to allow it.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The funny thing is that the people who you are scaring away would never post anything to get themselves banned anyway.

If this is true, then they would have no reason to be scared to post anything, right? If they wouldn't ever post anything to get banned, there's no reason to be scared.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If this is true, then they would have no reason to be scared to post anything, right? If they wouldn't ever post anything to get banned, there's no reason to be scared.

They shouldn't be scared, but they are. An innocent joke can be taken the wrong way here very easily.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have heard that PMs are being read, but as far as I know, it's not happened to me. However, from me posting this, it could happen.
The rumor I was told is that Admins can read PMs but Mods can't.
I know that from when I served as a Mod here, we couldn't read PMs and neither could the Admins. However, this is a police state now, so I would be careful about what I put in PM as well as public forums.

LPSG is not anything like it used to be.

No, we cannot read others' PM's.

Period.

As far as suggestions, clear out all the current administration and start from scratch.
There needs to be a bigger cross section of the membership. Right now, most are men, and everyone is either from England or the US.

"Throw the bums out and put in some new bums!" :tongue:

As for quotas, I think we've seen in other venues that they just don't work.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still say they should have a "Village of the Banned" and a "Returning From" purgatory waiting room from which sponsorship is required to get out.

QUOTE]

Actually, the LPSG exile house aint that bad. Ive been there. They give room service, internet access, and mints on your pillow. The only down side is the people there (except for Mitchy and me) are usually horrible, making sex with them unsavory. But you do what ya gotta do....

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry but there is a perception on this site that if you say something the mods don't like you get banned. I'm not going to get wordy but Ive seen quite a few conversations which looked very much like "watch what you say ..you could get banned" over the most benign things, it does have a little bit of an oppressive feeling at times. I've seen a lot of regular posters who seem to be able to say whatever they want, and some say just the wrong thing and get banned. It's almost like you just have to walk on eggshells because you never know.
You know how you feel when you see a police car pull up behind you and you kind of panic and think "oh no what did I do wrong?" Some mods make me feel that way, if certain ones are present I just don't say anything. I dont want to publicly say who or what was said in the past but mods can't ignore that the perception is out there. You can explain it away and say people being banned had good reason, but the fact is that the slightlest comment seems to warrant banning these days or threat of banning and it makes a lot of people uncomfortable.
The issue is really 2 parts. Those who think friends were banned unfairly, and those who are just plain nervous about every little thing they say getting them banned. I fall into the latter. I honestly don't care that much about who did what and why..I just think the culture around here is..don't say anything that isn't PC or to the mods liking because they'll either ban you or talk to you like a 5 year old and threaten to ban you. Now I'm nervous that what I just said will get me banned! LOL..Oh well!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

We're all obstinate adults here,

Fixed it for ya :smile:

I dunno, I don't know what you all are talking about with the fearful of being banned stuff. I have not seen anyone get banned for NO good reason at all. I don't agree with all the bans, such as Flashy, but even with his and other's, there is some evidence of there being a real reason behind it.

I'm not paranoid at all. I got a week in the cooler once, and I guess I deserved it. I haven't call anyone an "asswipe" since.

All one has to do to not get banned is be halfway reasonable in your dealing with others. If you don't like them, the ignore button is your friend. If ya'll want to act like children and gang-up and hit the report button every time someone steps on your toe, or makes a joke at your expense, then you'll get just what you deserve... An online kindergarten with big cocks and room monitors.