Is this what you want to turn this place into?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
having read Madame Zora's revived thread, and recalling what LPSG used to be like (I came in at the tail end of the time period Mem describes), methinks he just may have a point

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A place where people are afraid to post?

The funny thing is that the people who you are scaring away would never post anything to get themselves banned anyway.

Stop being the thought police and stop playing mommy. Everyone is of legal age here and people argue online. My favorite current forum, which I doubt anyone here seeing this post is a member of, has a "lounge" that is for topics not related to the main site. It is the most fun place and people say funny, mean things to each other, and no one gets mad. There is another site that is a cesspool and people are mean and vicious to each other and their intent it to hurt each other. It's become so littered that it is not even interesting to read the hate.

It's very sad what this site has become, and I hope the people who are afraid to post realize that it's not worth being a member of a site that will ban you for speaking your mind.
Why would somebody need to be afraid to post? What is worse not posting for fear or being exiled for saying what is in the mind? To me it is worse to remain silent.