Is this why people are voting for McCain?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Citation that Obama will close corporate tax loopholes: also page 24 of the 2008 Democratic Party Platform.

Here's a 'loophole' that you can mail in to the 'loophole closer.' Small business owners who make, say $250K per year, will simply reduce their W-2 incomes to $50K per year - evading Obama's ridiculous FICA 'unlimited ceiling' - and take the rest of the $200K as an income distribution from the corporation which is not subject to FICA. [savings - $31K]

And, they'll probably be forced to cut 1 to 2 employees in order to survive the increased tax expense that your hero is imposing. He's a great public speaker, don't get me wrong. But he and Tony Robbins ought stick to public speaking...

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a 'loophole' that you can mail in to the 'loophole closer.' Small business owners who make, say $250K per year, will simply reduce their W-2 incomes to $50K per year - evading Obama's ridiculous FICA 'unlimited ceiling' - and take the rest of the $200K as an income distribution from the corporation which is not subject to FICA. [savings - $31K]

And, they'll probably be forced to cut 1 to 2 employees in order to survive the increased tax expense that your hero is imposing. He's a great public speaker, don't get me wrong. But he and Tony Robbins ought stick to public speaking...

Okay, cite this.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of us have the courage to speak our convictions. Others play hypothetical games involving double negatives. If I don't say x then I must not have y unless I said z without having first w in the absence of q while denying g.

Wow, mindseye. You have really outdone yourself on this. Like I said above, you are playing the old George Bush trick of "not with us, then your against us."

Again, I ask you where I speak in double negatives?

Again, where do I not speak my convictions?

I have repeatedly, across multiple boards, stated that I am a Libertarian that leans conservative. I have stated on multiple boards that I am against Barack Obama and stated why. I have stated many times that I do not support McCain. And I've done all of this in a forum where the vast majority of people lean left and are thusly against me. I don't know what else I can do to "speak my convictions."

Please, if someone seems me playing games here with mindseye, please call me on it. I'd be glad to address the issue. But as I see it, mindseye can't provide any evidence against me so therefore he is just putting words in my mouth. Isn't that what we call slander?

Like I said, please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

And don't try to pin a logical fallacy on me, either...