Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mr. Hilaire,

you are so awesome for posting photos of a stolen penis, and trying to find his owner.

*smooches*

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The blogger has also posted two other LPSG member's gallery pics - That Ry Guy

That Ry Guy

Both actually look like they're the same guy as the first one.

I let the blogger know I was an LPSG Mod and that considering he must be a member to be able to view these pics that it wasn't really OK for him to be using these photos elsewhere when members post pics with some degree of expectation of privacy.

Seriously if these pics are of you let the blogger know and definitely request they be removed because it's quite likely they'll be reblogged hundreds perhaps thousands of times throughout Tumblr and beyond if you dont.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK so the blogger responded to my message-

No, you didn't sound unfriendly at all :) I appreciate that you took the time to tell me about it. I literally grab a couple thousand pics from my folders at a time and queue them up, so I don't really know what I am posting in detail. I only get a tiny thumbnail, so it's hard to see if there are logos or anything on the pic. I think to be safe, I will delete the posts and maybe the owner will contact me and tell me it is cool to post them. Thanks again :)

He says he found them on the internet and isn't an LPSG member (which could be true but it does mean another member did save these images and distribute them), but they've been removed now from his Tumblr. Naturally that doesn't mean they've been removed from any of the other blogs that may have reblogged these photos so if you own them I'd contact the guy and maybe see if you can track down where he found them.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Shit just realised if the posts have been removed you chaps wont be able to see them to know if they're you or not! Exhaustion is not helping me think straight. :(

For the record I didn't ask him to take them down though. LOL