is tom cruise bottoming for david beckham

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cruise's sexuality is of no interest to me. His private life is just that, but I suspect he is asexual rather than anything else. It is pathetic publicity presentation and crap acting that offends my sensibilities. Hollywood is well used to expensive women ( a kind euphemism) but he is the first expensive male to stand on a box opposite a leading lady. Cruise doesn't even understand the offside rule in soccer ......

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cruise's sexuality is of no interest to me. His private life is just that, but I suspect he is asexual rather than anything else. It is pathetic publicity presentation and crap acting that offends my sensibilities. Hollywood is well used to expensive women ( a kind euphemism) but he is the first expensive male to stand on a box opposite a leading lady. Cruise doesn't even understand the offside rule in soccer ......

I could not agree more. Cruise does not transmit even a hint of sexual energy to this very receptive man! For the life of me, I cannot fathom his touted sexiness or good looks or acting ability...I could go on, but what's the use?:rolleyes: :smile: :smile:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd love to see Becks straddlin' Tom, wailing away as Tommy-boy yelps...Too much fun....Spank, spank, smack, smack.....