Is uncut cock head always so silky smooth?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recently got to experience my first uncut cock. It was cool to see the glans covered in its protective sheath and as the cock swelled erect it exposed this pink, shiny, silky smooth cock head! He got nice and hard and I was amazed how smooth and pure it seemed. It looked so sensitive and delicious! It looked like polished, pink marble!

Are all uncut cocks like this? Most cut cocks I have seen, including my own, seem to have a more calloused nature to the skin compared to this. He was over 50 years old, so it wasn't just from youth! It was a pleasant experience!

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A circumcised penis is likely to be rough in texture when compared to an uncircumcised penis. If the head is exposed the the mucous membrane becomes keratinized, more skin like. An uncircumcised penis will retain the mucous membrane and will be more smooth. It's not 100% in either direction. Some guys with a foreskin will still get the calloused look, and some guys who have been circumcised will retain the mucous membrane, typically not, though.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best part is that you enjoyed it no matter what. There certainly are quite a few factors that contribute to the soft texture of ones' skin. The skin that covers the head is usually soft and relatively moist vs the cut ones that are under constant friction with fabrics or just get dry because of the air they are exposed to. But the same will happen to an uncut cock if you retract the skin and just leave it like this for some time (or if you are on the beach and want to have a propper suntan o_O). I tried it once having some very tight underwear on. I hate tight underwear, but it felt good somehow, I just couldnt help fiddling with it.

Reactions: FilmStudent

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I’ve also noticed how smooth and silky uncut men’s heads are. When I’m with an uncut dude, I love putting my circumcised head next to his to compare my dried out texture to his smoothness.

Reactions: charliea7

RokiD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am uncut too and glans shine when errect and smooth
I am just curious what happend if someone was cut and restored foreskin? Would it get back to normal uncut look and sensitiveness?

Reactions: Revone

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am uncut too and glans shine when errect and smooth
I am just curious what happend if someone was cut and restored foreskin? Would it get back to normal uncut look and sensitiveness?
Good question. I I guess in time some smoothness would return.
I like the rough, dried out texture of my head. Not planning on restoring here.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm cut, and all my jacking buddy's have been too. As far back as I can remember, I've had precum. Played with many different types of lubes, never liked jacking dry. Current preference is warm coconut oil. I fell I'm still soft skinned and silky. If uncut is softer and silkier, would be awesome. Hope to compare some night.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah it’s also smooth, pink and shiny under my foreskin. And very sensitive in a good way. Skinning back is a manual operation for me. I can decide to have it skinned forward or back, soft or hard. Normally I keep the skin forward or I would have an erection all the time. When skinned back I can even sort of feel the air on my knob.