Is uncut cock head always so silky smooth?

D

deleted858776

Smooth and shiny like the inside of your lip. It's probably a good analogy. Uncut is smooth moist and shiny like the inside of your lips. A cut cock is drier, rougher like the outside of your lip.
Both sides of your lip are sensitive and feel pleasure. - but they are very different.
I've never played with a cock other than my own uncut - but seems to be the case.

Naked Tiger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I am semi uncut, meaning I have foreskin that covers over half the head when flaccid. Looking at my penis now, it's the textured look all over, but I do remember when younger it was smooth and fresh as you describe. It also tingled when I touched it back then. Today, when erect, the lower edges of the head have a shine compared to the top half. Certainly not enough to give reflection as also described but there is a difference.

itsybitsy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
SIR, that emergence gif is the hottest!!! Thank you for sharing. :imp:

I'm uncut and I think I fit that description. With pic for reference. :)
[photo="medium"]1223056[/photo] [photo="large"]1296049[/photo] [photo="large"]1282420[/photo]

Dan259

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would love to see pictures posted here of some of your uncut cock heads.... unsheathed!
Scott if you want to message me on kik you can see my shiny uncut cock lol

Like the others already on here mine gets very shiny when its hard and the precum makes it glisten