Is uncut cock head always so silky smooth?

You will notice this. I cover over when limp and have retained that "gloss." This is one more issue circ'd at birth people don't realize. They also don't realize that it calluses over when not protected, you know, since they have always been this way.

741604-1518873786-10d74f51d5f81f49aa119c210785355e.jpg

Sparky28

Experimental Member
Media
I am uncut too and glans shine when erect and smooth
I am just curious what happend if someone was cut and restored foreskin? Would it get back to normal uncut look and sensitiveness?
This was one of the first signs restoration was working for me...a great sight as all the dried callous flaked off to reveal the shine underneath. Just beautiful, really.... now I keep it continuously covered with the TLC Tugger cone and not going back.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am just curious what happend if someone was cut and restored foreskin? Would it get back to normal uncut look and sensitiveness?
I was actively restoring, but am on a bit of a break now.
When my Glans was constantly covered for that long period, it started to look a bit splotchy in coloring. I realized I was losing the keratinized layer. I hadn't realized but my Glans was (is again) a sort of blue tinted color. That blue was going away & eventually I was left with a very pink & VERY sensitive Glans. I never got to the moist/shiny, so don't know if that would have come, but did lose all the blue except along the very edge).

I will say the heightened sensitivity was an unpleasant shock - so much so suddenly.

I don't know; imagine working demolition & you are using a jack hammer to bust up concrete, then the foreman takes it away & says bust up the concrete floor with your bare hands. The job at hand becomes suddenly sensually overwhelming. You need to relearn how to do your job. My new sensitivity was not bad, but WOW!

But hey, I learned respect for the sensitivity of an uncut cock. I don't treat them like a cut cock with a turtleneck on anymore. They are just different & need to be treated differently, more gently - in my general experience..
But - to the intact guys (and women out there) - cut cocks don't have the natural lube or shaft skin flexibility - so please remember that, we need some lube (may I suggest your mouth :) & respect for the limited skin. I've had intact guys have a go & I thought they were trying to split the shaft skin in two! They needed a little retraining, which I am always happy to do.

Speaking of cock differences - ever notice some guys make a j/o motion with all the fingers of the hand wrapped around an imaginary large cock, and some guys do the j/o motion using only thumb & one or two fingers? I have. Smaller cocks (IME) need to be held differently to be jacked than a longer cock. (As they used to say on T.V. "The more you know...")

Speaking of cock differences - ever notice some guys make a j/o motion with all the fingers of the hand wrapped around an imaginary large cock, and some guys do the j/o motion using only thumb & one or two fingers? I have. Smaller cocks (IME) need to be held differently to be jacked than a longer cock. (As they used to say on T.V. "The more you know...")

Speaking of JO, if I am interpreting your post correctly, I some times Jack off making the "OK ring" with my thumb and forefinger going back and forth on the corona and head. Also, the non existent grip in which you just kind of feel your dick being glided over. Use these methods during edging. Fun stuff. :D

Reactions: oliverrevilo

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Uncut with very smooth head. I'm pretty convinced the foreskin protects the head and keeps the skin soft.

Nice!
and yes - just like the eye lid keeps your eyeball moist & soft. It clears away environmental debris & spreads the present moisture around .

SelfSuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently got to experience my first uncut cock. It was cool to see the glans covered in its protective sheath and as the cock swelled erect it exposed this pink, shiny, silky smooth cock head! He got nice and hard and I was amazed how smooth and pure it seemed. It looked so sensitive and delicious! It looked like polished, pink marble!

Are all uncut cocks like this? Most cut cocks I have seen, including my own, seem to have a more calloused nature to the skin compared to this. He was over 50 years old, so it wasn't just from youth! It was a pleasant experience!

YES

Occasionally I can see my own reflection in my glans, when it’s particularly shiny. Is that just an uncut thing?