Is Upgrading Your Membership REALLY Worth It?

pendelum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
..so yea,..a couple of times I was thinking about breaking out my credit card but in the back of my mind I'm debating on if it's really worth spending money just to see full-size photos and watch videos for a specific allotment of time.

I'm curious to all of you "gold" members to give me your feedback on the pros and cons of when you decided to upgrade.

Thanks!

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you upload a verification picture, you get gold membership as well.

But I'm sure that the owner appreciates it if you could give a 'donation'. It does cost money to maintain this site, and I think most comes out of his pocket.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I achieved Gold Membership several years ago, and I can highly recommend it.
As a frequent visitor, I'm delighted to be able to see photo's clearly, except of course those members who have chosen to make some Albums 'Private', which allows 'Friends' only to view.

If you can afford it then why wait ? I'm sure the web-site will benefit and continue to thrive.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Not every gold member paid for their membership or uploaded a verification photo to get it. A few years back every member with a certain amount of posts (over 1,000, I believe) received gold membership. That's how I got mine. I don't know if this still happens. Before that, though, I did once pay for a one-month membership just so I could see a certain few member pics in full size. It was worth it for me then.:biggrin: