Is US racism enbedded in little dick fear?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have to wonder and I trust that this is a topic tht can be discussed on a big dick website.

I go through stages of liking rating sites. Currently, I am enjoying guesshermuff.blogspot.com , but I am disgusted, really disgusted by the racial abuse that clearly comes from white boys against black women who are presented on that site.

I have seen it on every such site, and frankly, I am deeply unimpressed.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I didnt see the comments you linked. But then i skimmed through quick.

I think its a gross over simplification if it. But i cant help but imagine there may be a tiny shred in it.

Was this presented in the posts on that site?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, US racism is all about putting black peeps...hispanic peeps...any nonCaucasian in a certain construct/place as undesirables. Conditioning society as a whole that Caucasians are the better deal.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Currently, I am enjoying guesshermuff.blogspot.com , but I am disgusted, really disgusted by the racial abuse that clearly comes from white boys against black women who are presented on that site.

I have seen it on every such site, and frankly, I am deeply unimpressed.

But if you went to a predominantly black viewed site and put up similar pics of a white woman Im pretty sure you'd get similar dumb, nasty RACIST comments. Or do you think they'd be all polite and not make any reference to her colour?

This is the internet. People make dumb comments and act like pigs. Because they have anonymity. Well, I certainly do! :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I didnt see the comments you linked.

Anonymous said...
PASS !!!!
March 29, 2010 12:12 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... #8 Black pussy!!!
March 29, 2010 12:38 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... I loves me some dark meat. I'm calling DIBS!!!!!
March 29, 2010 12:57 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... liquorish ...
March 29, 2010 1:10 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... I knew I was gonna puke, isnt ''that thing'' on the wrong chanell?
March 29, 2010 1:33 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... Looks like its already decaying.
March 29, 2010 1:49 PM

blank.gif
March 29, 2010 2:05 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... wonder how many babies she's shit out of that thang?
March 29, 2010 2:10 PM

Don't make me say something rude. :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But if you went to a predominantly black viewed site and put up similar pics of a white woman Im pretty sure you'd get similar dumb, nasty RACIST comments. Or do you think they'd be all polite and not make any reference to her colour?

This is the internet. People make dumb comments and act like pigs. Because they have anonymity. Well, I certainly do! :biggrin1:

You know that I know where you live don't you?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been saying this for years, and I have little doubt of it's truth. The insecure white man has done countless evils to this planet. If all white men had big dicks and could run 4.3 40's and dunk a basketball there would be a lot less hatred spread around.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media

I have heard a horrendous number of nasty racist comments in my life, every single one of them from a white person. Have read quite a few as well in print and online, again every one from a white person. This despite having many black neighbors, coworkers, friends-- and yes relatives. Racism in the US is not just about two "colors" disliking each other; its about everyone being bombarded with messages, subliminal when not overt, that tell you one is superior to the other. The kind of ugliness in the thread in question would not be directed at whites by blacks-- one cannot say it's impossible but I can say it's unheard of.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

The kind of ugliness in the thread in question would not be directed at whites by blacks-- one cannot say it's impossible but I can say it's unheard of.

Claptrap. You wanna get out more. Ive seen it on sites with my very own peepers so don't tell me its unheard of. :rolleyes:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Control, control, control.

When certain men fear that they have lost control, they blame women.

Tell your daughters, though you probably have.

I don't get why people don't understand this? Isn't this why the church made sex "dirty"? I thought it was once believed that the closest a man is to GOD is when he is reaching orgasm, and that is the one power that women can hold over us...so the church made it a sin...way to go WHITE MAN.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is US racism enbedded in little dick fear?

That's just stupid and racist. First of all there seems to be the concept here that there is no such thing as race. Second of all start a thread saying how black men have bigger dicks and see what happens.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought it was once believed that the closest a man is to GOD is when he is reaching orgasm, and that is the one power that women can hold over us...so the church made it a sin...way to go WHITE MAN.

Speak for yourself. :rolleyes:

A womans never had a hold over my orgasms.