Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently there is proof that his interactions were entirely consensual, that the case will be thrown out and what started #Metoo, was a sham.

the women that accused him left messages on old work computers that prove it was consensual.

https://pagesix.com/2018/10/10/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-case-in-danger-of-falling-apart/

Oh man, that's sad that in this day and age some people still can't read.

I looked it up and apparently it's 32 million. That's a shit ton of people, but sad regardless.

32 million American adults can’t read: why literacy is the key to growth

If you would like some help from us to find you an adult literacy program I'm sure one of us can help you out, just let us know.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Media reports about media reports about some guy I don't know and the evidence or lack of it for a case that's become a political football.

I'm sure everything on both sides is totally factual, honest, and has been verified through multiple sources.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right because the act of dropping charges means he's guilty. :)

Christ you're a fucking moron.

Since humorous subtlety is lost on you, there are multiple charges against him from multiple individuals. For him to be "innocent", he has to be innocent of all of them.

Is that straight forward enough to penetrate that thick skull of yours?

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Key word; PART
The fact that your arguing for an obvious rapist/misogynist peice of shit who has violated women for 10+ years actually concerns me. Over 70 woman have accused him of sexual misconduct - one case gets dismissed and suddenly you believe Weinstein is innocent? Your rational is laughable.

I think I can speak for all of us here and say you and your problematic "not all men" views can fuck off outta here.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't put it past a couple of his accusers to have jumped on the "me too" bandwagon, but there is just way too many for him not to be guilty.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dropping one charge doesn't make him innocent of all charges.

The number of accusers doesn't make him guilty of any of them.

This...the trial of public opinion that feeds the coffers of media outlets...is precisely why this country has a justice system that requires proof beyond reasonable doubt for criminal charges. People are so impatient, and want their prejudices proven or disproven immediately. The media satisfies this need....with the only price being reputations and lives ruined in the rush to judgment.

Reactions: ronin001 and Gj816

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your logic is as bad as the journalism you refer us all to:

Manhattan DA Drops Part Of Weinstein Case

Well, not really. THE JUDGE DISMISSED one of the 8 charges against Weinstein, the Manhattan DA didn't do anything but show up and sit down.

I'm going to guess that this "news outlet" is not a fan of the DA.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're fucking dirtbag moron. And no, you don't read well. The case MAY be "unraveling" due to legal issues, political issues, and matters of jurisdiction and time. It has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the FACT he's a rapist and sexual predator.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha. love it. you make such an intellectually sound and convincing argument; you should be a lawyer.

It's really quite effective, how you're able to gracefully back up your opinion with... your opinion. The childish insults are equally persuasive. Touche.

It's unfortunate how a simple news article triggers such a violently angry reaction from you... do you also air your puerile tantums on Twitter, wear a red necktie and sport a prodigious comb over?:p

You're fucking dirtbag moron. And no, you don't read well. The case MAY be "unraveling" due to legal issues, political issues, and matters of jurisdiction and time. It has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the FACT he's a rapist and sexual predator. Fuck yourself.

Last edited: