Is wise to avoid woman then ?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Axcess, May 13, 2008.

1. Axcess

Gold Member

The fact that many of the world history genuises were gay is very interesting . I'm not saying that a correlation of being gay and intelligence exists or that gays are more intelligent on average .
    Gays actually have a very creative minds . It seems that Leonardo Da Vinci and many others genuises realize that woman are too problematic .:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

To the woman on this site please not take this thread very seriously . I don't mean to attack girls but to comment on one curious fact.

2. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Lol. They're too much of a distraction, that much is true.
    I have to say I'd rather be shaggin than studdying...

3. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Artful.....it's studying, not studdying.

4. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Artful... btw, you are too fuckin' hot!! The new pics are mouth-watering.

5. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Exactly my point!! haha.
    U can see what I devote more of my time to. :wink: Thats the influence women have had on me!

6. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    You know the old saying:
    "you can't live with them, you can't live without them"
    So now you know: They are distracting, take up a HUGE amount of time and resources, supply you with endless pleasure and good company.But: there's no free lunch. You WILL pay. Endless hassles and problems. So you have to make up your mind.
    I suspect a gay person will have equal amounts of problems from partners...it comes from time spent together.

7. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where does this "fact" come from?

Though, I seem to remember an old Jewish saying (and I would love to find it somewhere), that goes a little like "It's good for a man to devote himself to god and not be distracted by women, but if he is distracted, better for him to marry."

8. Axcess

Gold Member

You don't know that many geniuses were gay ? I didn't know that also until I learned that several days ago and I was really surprised .

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I dont think its wise to avoid anyone. Man or woman. We all have something to offer.

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Perhaps many people are gay and the number of gay geniuses is proportional to the number of gay people per head of population at whatever time they lived.

Also - when 'history' claims that someone was gay they often neglect that that man (or woman in some cases but less) also had sexual relations with members of the opposite sex. Why do we determine that that person was gay and just having hetro relations because it was the norm? I'm thinking Shakespeare as an example here - why can't we just say Shakespeare appears to have been bisexual?

In fact, I would go so far as to say maybe most geniuses are bisexual and only their homosexual relationships are considered interesting enough to go on about. It would make sense to me if most geniuses were actually bisexual because in my own life experience the more intelligent, enlightened people I have met have a higher tendancy to swing both ways - or at very least not to knock something til they've tried it.

Am I going to get flamed by 100%-ers for that?

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:

Yes, because being gay is a choice that creative and intelligent people decide upon consciously...one frees up a lot of "think time" by doing away with any pesky biological imperative to chase pussy and propagate the species.

Now if these damned homosexuals would just stop sucking my cock, maybe I could make some progress on my magnum opus...

12. Axcess

Gold Member

Only stupid people would attack your post . What you said make a lot of sense .

13. Axcess

Gold Member

Your post seems in the joking mode but again this thread can't be taken too seriously . Is only about a curious fact between gays and genuises.

14. Axcess

Gold Member

Some gays geniuses could be bisexual but some like Leonardo da vinci are documented to be gays . He even say to be disgusted by female body . Is said that the guy was very good looking but wasn't never with women.

15. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

YES

:dot:

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I know the socio-economic income scale of gay males on the whole are higher than straight people. They must be doing something right. They also tend to have better livingrooms.

17. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Approximately 10% of geniuses are gay.
    Same as all other aspects of human culture.

I can list you hundreds of straight men far more influential in world history who were not gay...

Also... Leonardo was almost certainly not gay... he was, as were most men of his class and era, bisexual.

The apprenticeship system in Europe during the renaissance would be considered child abuse in today's world.

Parents BOUGHT their kids apprenticeships with tradesmen where the child would go and live with the tradesman... the tradesman would pay their keep and teach them their craft, and the kid would be essentially a bonded servant to the tradesman.

In a large percentage of these situations... the apprentice ended up sexually servicing their master.

These apprentices eventually grew up, started their own shops, and took on their own apprentices and repeated the cycle of sexual abuse.

Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael... all were conditioned as children to have sex with boys and young men.

Of the great artists of that era, only Michelangelo can be proven to be definitively gay... an orientation that shows up in his disinterest and poor skill at female figurative sculpture... he wrote about striving all his life to overcome his "un-natural and sinful" urges.

Keep in mind that European cultrue of the time was heavily influenced by Roman culture,in which casual sex between men, and especially between men and boys, was considered pretty normal.

In any human culture where access to women is very tightly controlled... bisexual behavior among the men will become the norm.

Its often not spoken of... but its happening.

18. Axcess

Gold Member

I'm not saying that most genuises were gay but the list of gay genuises is very big .:wink:

19. Axcess

Gold Member

Yes gays usually have better livingrooms because of their income and because they are on average very creative and know better about decoration.

20. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

:dot::tapedshut:
    :tapedshut: :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted