is wrong to say it's big?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
in a conversation i had this morning with a female friend of mine,she had sex for the first time with her new bf,i asked how it was since she bought up the subject.and she said "different" i asked how so.she got kinda quiet and then she blurted out somewhat embarassed"HE'S BIG! O.K REALLY BIG!"
i asked her why she acted like that,but she just said"no girl can tell a guy that he's big."
is that true?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Absolutely not. It kinda sounds like she assumes if she tells a guy he's big in her estimation, she's thinking he'll get cocky (hardy har har) about it. That's simply not always the case.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely not. It kinda sounds like she assumes if she tells a guy he's big in her estimation, she's thinking he'll get cocky (hardy har har) about it. That's simply not always the case.

That's what I thought. It sounds like the same reasoning wherein a man would refuse to tell a woman that he thinks she's attractive because he wouldn't want her to think that she's too good for him or out of his league.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
That's what I thought. It sounds like the same reasoning wherein a man would refuse to tell a woman that he thinks she's attractive because he wouldn't want her to think that she's too good for him or out of his league.

Great, finally the guys can say to their girls, "whoa, you've got big f*ckin tits!":banana:

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
in a conversation i had this morning with a female friend of mine,she had sex for the first time with her new bf,i asked how it was since she bought up the subject.and she said "different" i asked how so.she got kinda quiet and then she blurted out somewhat embarassed"HE'S BIG! O.K REALLY BIG!"
i asked her why she acted like that,but she just said"no girl can tell a guy that he's big."
is that true?

Wait... You're asking if what a VIRGIN said to you regarding a penis involving issue was true?? :confused:

Common sense is no longer common... :frown1:

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it's true, there is some unspoken rule of the universe where you can't tell a well hung guy that he is big. Or else his self esteem might crumble.

i agree completely. it just REALLY doesn't sound like something any man would ever want to hear a girl say to them. In a world of such war, cruelty, and evil... its extremely refreshing to be reminded that a few TOTALLY logical and non-fictitious unspoken rules, like this one, are still alive and well in our every day lives.

:22::duh:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wait... You're asking if what a VIRGIN said to you regarding a penis involving issue was true?? :confused:

Common sense is no longer common... :frown1:

where did he say she was a virgin? he said "for the first time with her new bf". not for the first time. she coulda fucked a football team before him.

"no girl can tell a guy that he's big." i dont understand, she was telling you not him, so that doesnt really apply.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm no if I thought it was really big I'd blurt it out to my closest guy friend I'm sure... but we share just about everything :) I wouldn't just talk about it in a casual conversation with other guys though I think I would be uncomfortable.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a girl i was sleeping with EVER told me i had a big cock, i would run out into the street crying, tearing at my hair and gnashing my teeth...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did I misunderstand the question? I thought you were saying that she couldn't tell her bf that he was big. Did you mean that she didn't want tell you that her bf was big?

I don't tell anyone how large anyone else's penis is, regardless of it's size. I consider that to be personal and private information. I know this isn't how everyone else does it, but that's just me. I like the same discretion from the men whom I've slept with because I consider whatever they learn about me in bed to be just between the two of us. If I talk about a personal experience I have had, I am careful that I don't reveal anyone's identities. My intention if I talk about a personal experience isn't to expose or embarrass anyone.

I am open about the bf here because we've discussed it and it does not bother him. What I say here has been cleared with him.